;: 47 :;

Um so I literally pulled this out of my draft dungeon lol so it's kind of a filler

——

You have 7 new notifications!

TextMate: it appears that you haven't been active for quite a while, why don't you change that with a simple message? Just press the 'generate chat' button on your conversation page to get started!

TextMate: please re-confirm your email by clicking here to make sure that you're still you! If you did not receive an email, please message our help account (HelpMate).

TextMate: due to a recent bug, your block list may or may not have been altered. Your current blocked contacts are: SuniDey, FuckBoi, and Fitz. If there has been a mistake, please contact our help account (HelpMate) or revise our mistakes manually.

TextMate: it appears you haven't been active for a while, why don't you change that with a single message? Either start off a conversation with a friend or press the 'generate new chat' button at the top of your conversation page!

TextMate: catch up with some old friends or make some new ones! We miss you!

TextMate: it's been too long since you've last been active, are you alright? Your friends must be worried too! Catch up with some of your old friends while enjoying some of the new features of our new update, making it easier than ever to make new friends and stay in touch with your current ones! Please message our help account (HelpMate) if you find any bugs or are unsatisfied with your experience.

TextMate: do you enjoy TextMate? Rate us five stars in the App Store and leave a glittering review to help others make new friends too!

---

C O N V E R S A T I O N S

Jon
I love you so much, text me when you can, okay?

Kryoz
So like the planet has a lot of things in common with waffles if you think about it

Terroriser
Alright so I did the thing you told me to do, now what do I do about the jigsaw puzzle??

FuckBoi
Blocked message

Fitz
Blocked message

ChokingIsMyKink
Hey are you there?

R.I.P.E
Idk what ur talking about geckos could totally be human

D.S.A.W.
You have been removed from this conversation

TimHorton FistFights
Look bro I'm sorryyyyy we left you alone :(( stop guilt tripping us we'll take you on the next one, promise

Legiqn
Takes one to know one