✝Fourteen✝

10-26

"I don't really know how to do this." I told Vic sheepishly.

"Don't worry, I remember." He responded before looking over to the guards. They paid no attention to us.

Vic grabbed my hand and sat down beside me on the couch.

"Hi." He said. I then remembered our short livied conversation on the bus.

"Hi." I replied, thinking back on the bus.

"I'm Vic." He smiled much like before.

"Kellin." And then he got up and walked away. Shortly after he returned though.

"Was that good enough?" He asked, so with a chuckle I nodded. "What next?"

"When we talked in the cell." I replied, thinking back on the conversation. It was hard to remember it all though. 

"Hmm, tonight?" 

"Tonight." I concluded.

"Alright, I'm gonna disappear now." He smirked before waving and off he went. I was left by myself again. But not two seconds later did the familiar smell of cigarette smoke fill my nostrils. There stood Grildren.

"So we meet again." He said with a smile. I shivered and tried to look at everything except him.

"Hi." I said, leaning back on the couch. He sat down next to me.

"You're clean." He said as if it was remarkable.

"Um...yeah." I said after a few moments. 

"I have a favor to ask you." He moved to the right a little and dug through his pocket and pulled out a cigarette.

"What's that?" I finally responded.

"I've been in here for a long long time, and I'm starting to feel.....lecherous." His eyes trailed down me. 

"W-What?" I asked quickly, getting up from the couch. He smirked.

"Think about it." He whispered softly in my ear before walking past me. 

"I'm not going to." I said boldly. I watched as he stopped dead in his tracks. He turned around.

"There will be a price to pay if you say no Kellin, so you'd better think about it." He spun around and left the room again.

My mind raced one hundred miles per hour. He wanted me to have sex with him? What kind of sick bastard asks for that?

I got and moved to another couch. The thought of ever sitting there again made me sick to my stomach.

Price to pay. I thought it over and over again. What price to pay? Would he hurt me? I shivered at the thought of him shaking my hand. I thought he was just a innocent guy trying to be polite. It didn't seem to be anything.

But now it is.

Vic and I reenacted our first time together in the cell. We never acknowledged the cameras, nor did we care. Everything felt almost the same. I'm pretty sure our words weren't exact, but that's not even what mattered to me anymore. What mattered to me was that he cared enough about me to even put up with me and do this reenactment. I felt that if this was goodbye, then it would be proper to relive all the moments that were good for just a second.

After we finished, I laid down and covered my mouth, back into our usual routine.

"I got threatened today." I admitted into the silence. No reply. "Vic?"

"Who? Who threatened you?" He asked quickly.

"...Grilden..."

"I told you to stay away from him." Vic shot back angrily. Though, it sounded like his rage was pointed towards Grilden, not me. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Don't do what he wants, I won't let him hurt you. Okay?" He said more quietly this time. I snuggled into my pillow.

"Okay." And then I fell asleep.

        10-27

"Come children, today you will be assigned work." Sister Margaret said after the guards opened our cell. I was surprised to see her look normal and tranquil.

I looked at Vic before standing up and following her into the hall. We walked to the main room and through a door that said employees only. Vic followed shortly behind. Inside were tables, and it smelled old and moldy in here. A lady was rolling bread. 

"Today you'll be helping Bethany roll bread, we have company." Sister Margaret explained before turning on her heel and leaving the room. The swinging door smacked shut behind her. Bethany looked at us timidly and smiled. Unlike everyone else, she was dressed in normal jeans a teal shirt. Her short, curly hair was in a net. 

"H-Hello." She spoke. Her voice was quiet like mine sometimes. 

"Hi." I replied, extended my hand. "I'm Kellin, this is Vic." Vic waved. She shook my hand before rummaging through a sack.

"O-Okay first things first, you have to wear gloves." She tossed us a couple pairs of gloves. I slid them on easily. "So, Vic I'm going to have you help me knead the dough, and Kellin can roll it. 

"Why are you rolling bread?" Vic questioned. She smiled nervously. 

"It's flat bread, It's Arkams favorite...." She replied in a whisper before turning away from us and opening a small box. Out she pulled a big circle of dough. Vic smiled slyly before walking over and helping her out. I watched. This was already boring. But then I noticed something.

Grilden was here. He wasn't paying attention to me, so hastily I turned around, grabbed a roller and began to flatten the dough in front of me. Bethany looked over and smiled before continuing to teach Vic how to knead bread dough. It didn't look too hard. I kept my head low in the hopes he wouldn't see me, or bother me. Bethany tossed over more dough awhile later.

"Just keep rolling until there's not room for it spread out." She explained, so I simply nodded. My arms ached, but I continued to work quietly. My eyes went to Grilden every now and then, but he was never looking bad. I squeezed my eyes shut and began to roll the bread again. 

Why was he in here? It didn't look like he was doing anything. He was just leaning on a table by himself. Maybe he works in the morning? I guess labor isn't uncommon here. 

Vic tossed more dough into my pile, and then some at me. It stuck to my cheek, so I rubbed it off.

"Watch yourself." I warned jokingly before continuing to roll the bread. Vic laughed and went back to work.

About ten minutes later the pile of dough was flat and there was no more left. Vic let out a sigh of relief, as did I. Grilden didn't acknowledge us. 

"Good job guys, you can toss your gloves into the trash and head out again, thank you." Was all she said with a smile before the phone rang and she ran to get it. 

"I'm going back out." Vic called by the door. I was struggling to remove the gloves from my hands.

"Okay." I replied, finally slipping one off. I started towards the door, but footsteps behind me made me stop.

"Did you think about?" His voice asked from behind me. I whipped around and there stood none other than Grilden. With a smirk, he walked towards me, but then passed me. Right before he was out of the doors, I spoke.

"I'm not going to do it." I replied faintly, standing my ground. His hand landed upon a drawer.

"That's a shame, isn't it?" Was all he said before sliding the drawer open, revealing sharp pointed knives.

Many of them.