Capital Village Rintis

In the capital of a famous town lies the village of good old Rintis. Many people go there because of the many capabilities it holds.

It is home to all kinds of people. Mages, swordsmen, blacksmiths, you name it all. Rintis is where you would want to be when you wish for resources after a long trip.

In a certain house in Rintis, lived a group of friends. They seemed nothing but a few civilians living their lives in their home village, and they were believed to be.

" We're going now, guys! "

" Okay! See you tonight! "

" Don't forget the groceries on your way back!! "

Two 18 year old boys walked along the paths of the very so busy streets. They were on their way to their store, which they both work together on.

" What did Yaya tell us to get? " asked the boy in white. He gestured to the boy next to him, who was wearing green.

The boy in green pulled out a piece of parchment from his satchel, and read through it. " Some flour, eggs, sugar, salt.. And onions...? That's going to be a handful, " he said.

The boy in white shrugged. " We'll just have to make due. Come on, we're almost to our store, " he said. The boy in green nodded and followed him.

" So, any unfinished orders today? " asked the boy in white as he opened the door to the store. He turned on the fire lamps that were placed in multiple parts of the huge room.

" Hm.. Just two, I think. One from a local swordsman and one from another local citizen. They should be expecting their orders by today, " the boy in green replied. He took off his coat and hung it on the coat hanger.

The boy in white was ready to go and started to sharpen his tools. " Well, we shan't keep them waiting. Let's get to work. If you will, turn the sign, please, Leaf, " he said.

Leaf smiled cutely and saluted. " On it, Solar, " he said. He walked to the door and turned the sign that once said
' CLOSED ' to ' OPEN '.

" Let the day begin. "

.........

Solar was sharpening a sword that was assigned for him to repair by a local swordsman. The sound would be irritating to some people, but to Solar, it's soothing.

Leaf had just finished attending to a customer. He gave the man what he wanted, which was a sword for a beginner. Leaf happily accepted the money from him and even gave the man some encouragement.

" Good luck in your training, sir! I don't know much about combat, but I know that you gotta always keep your eyes peeled for a sneak attack! " Leaf said with a warm smile.

The man took note of his advice and nodded. " I'll.. I'll keep that in mind! Thank you, good sir!! " the man said. He opened the door with a ding and saw himself out with his new sword in hand.

Leaf sighed with satisfaction. He put his hands on his waist and just stood there at the middle of the shop, happy with his work.

Then he heard Solar giggle, which made Leaf flinch a little. He turned around to see the other blacksmith, who had finished with his work.