The Palace

" Is everyone fully rested now? Shall we continue our journey? "

The Boys with No Last Names and Master Kaizo had agreed to take a little breather more than halfway through the journey. They rested in an clearing in the forest they trekked through, and refilled their canteens and collected some extra food.

Solar nodded to his master. " Yeah, we are. Let's grab a few more fruits and continue the journey to Latorai. " The people around him agreed and prepared to go, some mourning their horses and some packing fruits into satchels.

Once everyone was ready, they gave permission to their horses to begin trekking once more. Kaizo took the lead, as he always did. He turned to Quake, who was beside him.

" Are you holding up good? " Kaizo asked. Quake smiled at him.

" I'm as good as can be, Kaizo. My magic energy is slowly coming back. I can feel it, " he responded. Satisfied with the enthusiastic response, Kaizo nodded and turned away from Quake, and veered to Thunder who was once again, beside him.

" How about you? Are you feeling okay? "

Thunder looked away from his stallion's brown mane, his eyes locking onto Kaizo's similar red ones. Kaizo frowned at him a bit. " Be honest now, " he warned calmly.

Thunder sighed. " No increase of the markings so far, and no sharp pains for the last 3 hours, sir, " he reported, looking back at his stallion's mane after doing so. At his response, Kaizo's expression softened. Silently giving a small smile, he turned back to the road in front of him.

Other than some small conversations, they travelled the rest of the way to Latorai in silence.

..........

Finally, after 4 tiring hours of journey, they could finally see the full image of Latorai. Though it was still a bit of a distance away, they were already mesmerized at the sight of the castle that stood tall there.

" What a view... " sighed Cyclone as he felt the familiar energy of the wind in his blue-highlighted hair. Thunder and Quake took a few fond glances at him with loving eyes.

" We're here, warriors. Come, " Kaizo smirked. He encouraged his stallion to start running at a faster speed towards Latorai, with his students mimicking him one by one.

Now that they were actually there, they could see how crowded Latorai was. The population of Latorai and Rintis showed not much of any difference, but due to the palace being located at Latorai, the population of Latorai was a tad bit higher.

" What busy streets! " exclaimed Leaf, eyes wide.

" We must make our way to the palace. Although, it's a little early, it wouldn't hurt to at least pay our respects to the royal family, " Kaizo suggested, to which his students agreed. Thus, they began to lead their stallions and mares towards the palace.

They didn't fail to notice people staring at them in awe. They could hear people murmuring to each other, and the Oldest Brother Trio could ever so slightly hear  the conversations of the people around them.

" Is that a symbol of the academy from Capital Rintis? They've arrived! "

" Wow! It's a new group! Didn't the dark blue haired guy attend last year? "