In the Enchanted Forest

The teenagers walked into the forest in one slithery line. The seven boys with no last name were all in the lead, with Thunder leading them in front. He cut off any branches or long grass that came their way.

He turned around, trying to find Leaf, who notcied his gaze. " Sorry, Leaf, " Thunder said. Leaf smiled at him cutely.

" It's okay, Thunder. We would have to cut them off for a fire eventually, " he said. Thunder nodded at Leaf's response and turned back around to move forward.

" There doesn't seem to be anythimg harmful coming out way.. " Cyclone said, looking around at the tall trees that surrounded him, searching for any odd movement.

" Maybe it's because they come out later into the night. It is just sundown right now, " Quake said. Though he had his sword in one hand, his other held a book that was red and had gold linings. It looked old, but it was useful for the mission at hand.

" Where is the Mother Tree? " Ying asked. Solar opened his satchel and felt for a piece of parchment. Once he had obtained it, he unrolled it. On the parchment was the map of the forest. The centre of the map laid the biggest and brightest tree in the forest.

" It is in the centre of the forest. Since the forest is widely spread and deep, it might take us a few days to reach thr Mother Tree, " Solar said. Leaf leaned closer to Solar to look at the map as well. At the back of the group, Gopal let out a loud groan that could be heard from afar.

" I'm hungryy.... When's lunchtime? " he said with a pout. Fang, who was, unfortunately, in front of him, glared at the big man.

" Sheesh!! We've only been walking for a few minutes, and you're hungry already! " he said grumpily. Gopal crossed his arms as he looked at Fang.

" You're one to talk! You're so grumpy! " he shot back. Fang grew angrier and grumpier.

" Why you!! You- "

" Boys! Please calm down! You're going to attract attention to our group! " Yaya scolded. Ying nodded with her.

" Tsk! " Fang mumbled. He and Gopal stopped fighting and they continued to walk deeper into the forest cautiously.

They walked for a few hours. They heard things, but never saw anything. They stumbled on a little clearing, and decided to set camp there.

Leaf and Solar volunteered to set up everyone's tents. The twins wanted to set up the fire and the water for boiling. Thunder, Cyclone and Quake had set themselves on firewood duty with the girls.

" Very well! Then I'll stay here and relax! " Gopal said happily as he rested himself on a large log.

" Oh, no, you don't! " Fang spat. He pulled Gopal by the cape, making the boy yelp. " You're gonna come and help me put the defences up! "

Gopal pouted and whined loudly. " Awwwww..... " he said sadly.

Thunder took a sigh before facing the rest of his comrades. " To your places, everyone, " he said. Once they were, they nodded to Thunder.

Thunder looked left and right. And with his low voice, he said " Go. "

And in a flash, Thunder disappeared into the forest behind him with red lightning he left as a trail. This sent everyone's hair flying.