Garden Under the Moon

They got into their suits to get ready for the dinner with Latorai's King and Queen. They honestly had no idea what they should wear, and if it weren't for one of the male servants who had come around to check on them, they would be going to the dinner in lowlife robes.

Solar came out of the shower wearing his chosen formal wear. He had to admit, it was similar to his own outfits, but way more fancy and way more sparkly. The yellow cape he wore had simple white lines at the ends of it, very much to his liking.

Ruffling his hair a little bit, he put his towel to dry at the window. He turned around to see his big brother, also having worn his formal wear. Just like his which was color coded, Leaf's was all green, dark and light with a little bit of white.

Solar smiled at his big brother. " You look great, big brother, " he complimented. Leaf heard his voice and turned around to Solar, and smiled.

" Solar! What a handsome boy you are! " Leaf squealed. He cupped Solar's face in both his hands and pouted at him. " My baby brother is looking like a man now... "

Solar giggled at his brother's cuteness. " Leaf, I'm not 5... " he smiled, which made Leaf smile wider. He removed his hands from his face and moved to his white jacket. He tucked it again and again to get the right angle.

" That may be, but you are still my little brother, my only little brother. And my little brother looks so cute in his formal outfit! "

Solar chuckled at him. " How can I say no to you, Leaf? "

Leaf gave him a sweet smile. " Let's go. The rest may be waiting for us. "

To their surprise, when they walked out, the doors to the right, left and across from them opened and out came Kaizo and their brothers, all dressed handsomely in their capes and suits.

" Oh! What a coincidence. Do we look fashionable tonight! " chuckled the twins. Their color coded suits and capes made them look professional, as if they already weren't. They also wore their twin rings they bought for each other a few years ago.

" We didn't get any private meetings with the King and Queen before last year. Maybe it was because we didn't come as early as this year. Well, nevertheless, you kids look good, " commented Kaizo, looking at his students one by one.

" You do not look that bad yourself, Kaizo, " smiled Cyclone.

Kaizo blushed. " Ey! That's MASTER Kaizo to you, Cyclone! "

" Now, now.. Let's not get too loud. We might disturb the people here.. " said Quake, trying to get in between the two, though he knew it was just a friendly argument.

" Um... Sirs? "

Everyone turned around to see the male servant who helped them pick out those formal wear. Beside him was a female servant, who smiled at them fondly.

" All of you look stunning! You chose your robes well! " clapped the male servant, genuinely happy.

" It's thanks to you that we were able to look like this. We thank you for your generosity, " spoke Thunder, bowing a little degree as thanks to the servant. The servant blushed and shook his hands frantically.