Great Students

The Seven Boys with No Last Name stood there to see off the fleeing team of Bora Ra.

At first, it was quite. Everyone was dumbstruck and stared at the boys in awe. Some even blushed, no matter gender.

Suddenly, the quiet moment was broken. " Goodness me! I'm late for my sword practice! " Cyclone exclaimed, looking at the giant clock tower.

Quake looked too. " Ah! Oh no! I am late as well! " he yelled.

" We're ALL late, " Thunder said, resting his sword on his shoulders. Blaze and Ice put away their weapons and jumped in place restlessly.

" Come! Come! Let's go! We mustn't be later than we are now! " they said and ran towards their academy.

Leaf and Solar followed suit and ran quickly as well. Cyclone and Quake ran as well, but Cyclone turned to check on Thunder.

Thunder waved him away. " Go, I will be behind you, " he said. Cyclone nodded and sped up to catch up with the others.

Thunder sighed as he put his sword back into its porch. He waited for a moment before walking towards the academy.

.........

A man with dark bluish hair stood at the gate of the academy. He tapped his foot on the ground as a sign of impatience.

He crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall. He glanced at the clock tower multiple times to see the time.

" K.. Kaizo!! " he heard someone shout. He turned to the sound and saw his students running towards him. And as if his frown wasn't deep enough, it got deeper.

" Where. Have you been? Do you realize what time is it now?! " he snapped at his students, though they didn't look scared.

" Sorry, Kaizo... We got a little caught up in something... " Quake said with a voice that seemed soothing. Kaizo looked at him, then at Thunder, who was the only one standing straight.

" What was it that you've encountered? " Kaizo asked Thunder. Thunder saluted him before answering.

" We were trying to defend some women from being harassed by a few of our students here, sir. Though, we can assure you that they are all safe now, " Thunder said. Kaizo nodded in approval of his answer.

" Understood. I shall report this to the heads later. If you would please tell me the names of the students we shall have them punished thoroughly, " he said. He looked at Solar, expecting an answer from him.

Solar noticed and saluted him before answering. " Sir, they were the Tengkotak gang, sir, " he said obediently.

Kaizo raised an eyebrow. " Hm? Them again? Haven't they learnt their lessons? " he said to himself. But he didn't care about them then. He focused on his students.

" That shall be enough. Let's start our training now. Do not be late another time, do I make myself clear?! " he said with a stern tone.

The boys saluted and nodded. " Sir, yes, sir! " they said.

..........