20. Wedding

People even I dont know show up to see the wedding. The beautiful wedding in which Alice has put together. I still can't believe she did all this in one simple vision; but I go along with it.

Alice has planned the wedding in the backyard of her house. I know this may seem cheap but considering all the other things she's put together; it's not.

I come back into reality when I hear the many people rising out of their seats staring directly at me. My first expression was that I was terrifed; all these people are staring at me...what if I do something stupid? I look around at everyone but notice the only person mising. Edward. I know I invited him...I know he's mad at me...but the least he could do was show up.

I erase the memory of everything Edward and I did together and look to the front row. Renee, Alice, Billy, Sue, Caleb, and of course the empty seat in which belongs to Charlie, keeps the place occupied with much sorrow. They all look like I'm making the worst descion of my life; but I know I'm not. I though calmed as I saw who waited for me at the end...Jacob. His brown eyes meet up with mine and everything goes back to normal. I'm not nervous or scared about anything. I'm perfect.

I can hear the song Turning Page come on as I take my first few steps toward the crowd. The piano solo stupefied me into a slower walk; so I could hear it all. No words were brought in though, only the slow and beautiful intrument coming to an end as I reach Jacob. I had no clue I was even this far in my walking progress; but I dont really care all that much.

Charlie lends my hand out gently to Jacob's and instantly I can hear the low sobbing noises of my mother in the front row. I smile at that and watch as Charlie nods once turning back to my moher's cries. Jacob gives me that loving glance in which he always gave me; even when I was with...Edward. Now I can't get him out of my head. I know he's teed about this. I know he's hurt from my picking Jacob over him, but I can't help it. Edward didnt help me with anything, he only made things worse. Jacob was there for me when I needed company. When I needed someone who cared. When I needed someone to listen. Jacob was always the one I truely loved; but I couldnt find my gut to think it completely over. Edward mesmerized me into a state I couldnt control. A state in which I knew I couldnt leave, because he hooked me in...just like Jacob had told me...The hook was just in too deep. I broke free though. Made my choice in life and now the hook is in deep with Jacob and nothing can break it...

"I Jacob Black..." I come back into realty when I realize he's talking to me! I shake my head getting the thoughts out and listen to the rest. "Take you Isabella Swan, to be my wedded wife forever more." his smile set upon me tightens at my nerve as I realize how deep my hook really is in with him. "My constant friend, and my love from this day forward." I listen to the preacher as he repeats my speaking line.

"And I Isabella Swan take you Jacob Black." I notice my heart beating faster; about to jump out of my chest. "To be my wedded husband through anything in which comes our way." I listen again watching Jacob the whole time. "In sickness and in health, in good times which please and in bad times which wary."

"And to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." Jacob comes back in squeezing my hand tighter. My eyes look down and I notice the shake in which my hands quiver. I blush a deep red trying to keep my hands steady while I listen to the preachers words. The words in which capitalize everything.

"You may kiss the bride." Without even a hesitation I throw myself at Jacob; embracing the thought of being married to him. Everything then goes silent; as if no one is watching us. My lips against his is like an antidote to anykind of problem. Like a source of relief after a day of sorrow.

I tug at the top of his black tuxedo pulling him in longer. As if he wasnt going to do the same. The thought of kissing a werewolf has lost all interest to me and I cant even tell anymore. It's like he's not one at all.