21. White Marble

Her tied back blonde waves bounce as she approches me with a fair smile. She wore a beautiful white short dress which had low ruffles on the bottom and sparking beads on the top. It's then I relize how much it's like mine.

I dont even know how she got into this wedding? We didnt invite her and I dont know how she even knew about it! I shouldnt have presumed this though; I mean what's a wedding without some werewolf drama?

"Why are you in here? I mean didnt you just get married?" she asks keeping the smile broad across her swollen lips. Her impression upon me is plentyfull and I have to admit I'm afriad for myself here. Last time I had spoken to her was when we were in that fight; that fight in which I know she's not forgiving me for. "Well say something." she demands slamming her hand on the sink counter. I stumble back, by her avaricious ways and slam against the wall. I groan out as my head hits it as well, making me dizzy and giving me a major headache in the progress.

"I had to use the bathroom." I tell her with a lie. She looks at me in which the way a vampire would and I hate it. Her head tilts slightly to the left and her eyes glaring deep into mine.

"Is that all now?" she replies snapping out of her glare and turning to the sink. She must be admiring herself in the mirror from the fixing of her smeared makeup.

"Why are you even here?" I bring up shoving a different descusion back in her face. Her eyes match mine through the glass in the mirror and I look away.

"Didnt you invite me?" she replies turning again completely back in my direction. I shake my head fast wanting her to continue. "Well Billy had told me about it all, he said I was welcome to join in on the party." my mouth might be dropped open; but I dont care. How could Billy tell that to her. I mean he knows how much she hates me and loves Jacob!

"Why are you...even here; I know you didnt...come to congratulate us." I tell her slowly; messing up the breaths I take inbetween words. Her high heels click on the white marble flooring as she walks slowly up to me; stopping only a few feet away.

"To get my Jacob back." she pauses for a moment but continues again. "Do you even know the whole story Bella?" she says dazed off somewhere else. I look at her bewildered by my own judgement of my actions. I should really know the whole story, but I dont know what she's even talking about. "Well Jacob and I use to be together." the words shock me into pure astonishment. How could Jacob ever date her? I think to myself. "He was mine and I was his. We spent a good month or so together...before you had to come along into Forks. Neither of us were werewolves at the time, but I knew he had imprinted on me. It was perfect and I had thought he loved me with every ounce of his heart. I was wrong though, because soon you were all he talked about. You were all he breathed and all he saw. He blocked me out for the rest of that year and never spoke a word." when she stops I have to process this all through. Jacob plus Malia equals dating? Why wouldnt Jacob tell me this all happened?

"Is that when you joined the pack?" I ask getting more details as possible about this.

"Yes. Leah had told me about it; since I was good friends with her...before."

"Before?" I ask stumbling at the thought of love between Jacob and her. Did he ever kiss her? What about hold her hands? Did he help her through anything, no matter what the problem was? Was he her hero or guardian which she knew would protect her? All these thoughts drag through my mind like a dead body behind me. I just can't loose them!

"Before I had threatened to kill her." she says with an evil touch to it. "Kill her because I thought she was going to take my Jacob away from me. Take him far from anywhere but my arms." the thought of Malia almost killing Leah scared me silly and I didnt know what to think. What if she...wants to kill me? I think to myself. That seems well planned in my cause. I do get all the sycos coming after me because I love someone...