24. Eager

*~*~*Life's a game; until you play it. That's when you realize all the rules, all the consequences of the actions you play. All the problems you face just to win; but in the end when you do win...everything's perfect. I'm glad I've gone through so much to be with you. The love of my life... Jacob Black.*~*~*

It's been a solid week and I've been finally moving around and helping with the house work. Caleb has been just a huge ball of energy all day and I dont know how Jacob handles it, because I can't.

"Sweets go see what daddy's doing" I tell him, trying to pry his little hands off my legs.

"Noooooo" he screams gripping me harder. I sigh and try to make my way outside where Jacob fixes the roof. When I actually do I'm immediately greeted by a cheerful husband.

"Hey baby. Oh and you too Caleb. I guess..." Jacob says kissing me and ignoring Caleb completely.

"Mean daddy!" Caleb says releasing from me and running after Jacob. I laugh as they chase each other around the trees and stumps. Once and awhile Jake will stop by me and kiss me by surprise, before running off again.

"Oh no, daddy's caught you." Jacob says catching Caleb and throwing him over his shoulders. "Looky what we got here?" Jacob says coming over to me.

"Mowmmy help!" Caleb screams making me wonder if anyone else can hear. I shake my head smiling and then walk around to see Caleb laughing his head off. "Put me down! This isnt fawir."  he says while laughing.

Jacob soon does as told and Caleb sits pouting on the ground. "Can we plawy again?" he asks looking deeply into Jacob's eyes. Jacob falters at first but soon gives in.

"Fine..." he says, but not going for Caleb...yet for me. I gasp as I feel myself lifted off the ground and thrown over Jacob's shoulders.

"Jake!" I yell pounding on his back. "Let me down." 

"If you insist." he says letting me drop down into his arms, so he craddles me. "better?" he asks looking straight into my eyes. I sigh and then nod, climbing up onto him and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"A lot better." I admit, kissing him over and over again. It was wonderful untill Jacob pulled back; adjusting me on his waist. "Too heavy?" I ask wrapping my arms around his neck.

"No, it's Caleb, he looks tired." he says turning so we can both see him. He sits on the grass still, yawning hugely and then closing his eyes. I sigh and kiss Jacob once more before releasing my legs and dropping to the floor.

"It's getting late out, bed-time!" I order playfully rushing up to him and picking him up off the ground. I craddle him in my arms as he nessles down in my chest, closing his eyes gingerly. "Wow honey you really know how to put a kid to sleep." I say, pushing Jake inside.

Once I place Caleb to bed I know what always follows.

"Jacob?" I ask wandering around the small house, trying to find him. "Jacob?" I ask again. I groan out as I give up on looking. I sluggishly walk on back to the bedroom only to be lifted up from behind and carrying on in. "Jacob!" I fret as I realize who it is. "God, you scared me!" I say hitting him in the arm.

"Sorry, I just had to do that." he says half laughing and half serious. I sigh and look up into those brown eyes of my guy. "What?" he asks stopping and looking down at me completely.

"Nothing." I say nessling down into his chest.

"Alrighty then?" he asked bewildered by my stare. Even I have to question it.

There isnt a moment to think after, because I'm ploped onto the bed. I sit up, but immediately get pushed back down by Jacob; who now leans over me.

"Eager today, arent you?" I say reaching up and caressing his cheek.

"Why wouldnt I be? I mean you being bed bound all week; pretty much tied the chains of not being able to touch you." he says adjusting his arms on either side of me. I sigh quietly, though I know he can hear me.

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean to almost get killed by your... ex-girlfriend." I say regretting the words.

"Bells you dont need to bring it up." he says harsher than usual.

"No!" I say pushing him away a bit. "You really should have told me, you dated her! It would have been a lot more information at the time!" I say looking the other way.

"I'm sorry I didnt tell you. I didnt think it was that big of a deal." he admits. I keep quiet, making sure he's thinking this all through. "Okay...maybe it was a big deal." he admits again. I smile and turn my head to look straight into those gleaming eyes.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too Bella. Always have-"

"And always will; right?" I say cutting him off.

"Right." he replies back crushing his lips to mine. I move my hands up to his hair and twirl my fingers in it, pulling him down every now and then; making sure he doesnt get away. "I'm so glad you're all mine." he says in between kisses, making me pull him down harder.

~~

Here we lie in a bed of roses, undisturbed by humanity itself and nothing seems wrong, yet nothing seems right, because tonight is already the best night of my life.

~~Thank you sooo much for reading! It means so much, like really it means the world to me! If you liked this book, please dont be afraid to check out my other books; Run, and Love Torn! I would looove for you to check them out; especially Run, since that has become more and more popular with great reviews! Thanks soo much!

Comment :)

Vote :D

Fan:)

~Luv u all~