Chapter 1

[Shout]!!!  Madison  my mom halfed yell you better stand from that bed before I descend on you this morning. I quickly stood up from my bed my mom was cool but she also can be scary at some point in time.  I then cursed "damn" I don't no why I was such a light sleeper. And why do people attend school I groaned.

I then remembered my mom woke me up this morning why didn't my alarm wake me up this morning i stood up and went to my desk.

where I keep my alarm to see and inspect if anything was wrong with it.

I inspected it and saw nothing wrong with it!! so I left it to go take my bath.

Before my mom  skins me alive that a bit of an exaggeration but my mom was a "don't mess with me when am dead serious" kind of person.

I showers and started getting dressed.  I wore a black trouser with a black top with a black jacket I then wore my black boot my parent could not fathom my obsession with black.

I too couldn't understand it bt I still loved it never the less.

I had other colour of clothes  but black just happens to be my favourite I then combed my thick dark shinning brown  hair and then packed it in a low ponytail I took my bag then headed downstairs.

I got downstairs and saw my parent and my brother already sitted in the dinning room.

I dropped my bag and greeted my parent with a Gud morning mom, Gud morning dad.

My mom murmured a gud morning with a eye roll and replied.  "took u long enough" I replied sheepishly sorry  mum.

Hi dad I said. He replied with a smile hw was yours  night darling I replied; with a beaming smile great dad.     

Anthony  my younger brother of 10 started grumbling mum am sooooo hungry i replied with an eye roll u are always hungry I emphasized..

He then replied and stuck his tongue out and replied at least am not as skinny as u are.

  I  then hit him on the head with a big spoon and said am not skinny I then further  replied with a glare you better not say skinny or else.......

He then challenged or else what I then replied with a smirk don't worry when the time comes you will know!!!.

I then laughed inside knowing fully well I had successfully scared  him.

My Dad just laughed at our bickering and shakes his head at the both of us my mom then put down her sandwich with a cup of tea she then frowned and asked  Madison why are u wearing all black today.

I interrupted her 'but mom she raised her hand enough she said i dont wanna hear anything, come on go back upstairs and change this clothes  this very instant.  I then reluctantly went back to change my black T-shirt to a purple T-shirt leaving my jean then dropped my jacket.

I quickly rushed my breakfast as my mom rushed us saying she is not getting to work late because of the both of us. We both then hurried our breakfast as my mom dropped us both at school.