Chapter 3

I rushed home to see my mum already home so I greeted her with a good evening mom she replied good evening darling, how  was school today i replied you now mom school was okay but not too great!!.

She then shakes her head and said silly girl.

Mom I called she turned to answer yes darling mom I asked , are u aware that "Edgewood academy for dragon riders" are coming to our school to choose 10 student that would be chosen and be able to learn and study at the academy. my mom then replied with a yes am aware.

she spaced out as i too fell into a deep thought;! Thinking my mom was a very strict woman but at the same time she was a loving and caring woman.

Who care about the well being of her family she is also a beautiful woman in her late thirties with an auburn hair that went down pass her back with her deep ocean blue eyes she then replied after a long time Maddy darling yh am aware ok let me tell u a story.

I knew the story she was about to tell me but I was so excited because i will be hearing it for the first time from my mom.

She then clear her throat maddy a millennium year ago their were three type of people in Greenville.

As we coined and got our name "Greenville" because everything in this town was so green, fresh and beautiful.

The first were the dragon riders called dragon warriors they were the people who rides dragon they also had magic which helps them regulate their dragon excess power into their bodies so they don't burn up.

They were smart and intelligent when it came to battle and they help fight against external force trying to invade "Greenville" peace and quiet.

The second were called the slxz they were the schoolars who hated anything physically strainous.

They enjoy reading so, because of this, their knowledge of things were very huge, immense and vast.

And also because of this!!! people always sought their help.

And solution to their problems were always provided. Which the slzx were always happy and always ready to help those in great need.

So because of their great attributes to the citizen of Greenville they were appointed counselors and advisers to the king and the inner circle.

The third were called the mage they are also similar to the slzx because of their shared hatred for physically strainous activities.

So they devoted themselves to healing and magic. So because of these they were known for their healing abilities all around Greenville and also because of this they were known as the best healers in all of the 7 realms.

They also believe that saving lives(healing) is also as important as protecting 🛡 lives from external forces. and also as Good as acquiring knowledge for the betterment of the people and everything that is living roundabout it.

I noticed that in the space of listening intently to my mom about the history of Greenville . I didn't notice that my dad and my brother were sitting down besides us listening.