Chapter 7 [ Chosen ]

We all lined up and that too in a single file as Emma couldn't just shut up u no what??  maddy Emma asked I replied dryly "what" I don't want to be a mage or a slzx I want to be a dragon rider I want to be able to fight so that I will be able to protect you.

I laughed so hard that some student were giving me weird looks which I didn't care.

Until I laughed to the extent that tears starting running down from my eyes down to my cheeks Emma seemed angry and offended because I was laughing at her between fit of laughter I replied am soo sor-ry Emma darling.

When I had stop laughing i said  sorry Emma of course u will protect me if u dont then who will?!? she then smiled and said that my maddy I just shook my head.

In the fit of laughing I didn't realize that 5 people have been Chosen already  remaining the other 5.

I was already getting nervous when  Emma then squeezed my hand and said it going to be okay maddy.

I was grateful for the gesture and that helped calm me down I turned to my back and smiled and said thanks Emma she just winked at me I then looked forward it  was my turn next.

I looked up to Adrian and Adrian gestured for me to climb the podium which I did he then said miss can u please put your hands on the stand I nodded and replied of course sir.

  I then placed my hands on the stone and closed my eyes!! 

The stone felt warm underneath  my hands and when I opened my eyes the stone glowed 5;colours  the first was a bright gold,and the second was a white lustrous sheen of silver,the third was a ice blue sapphire , the fourth was a vibrant red and lastly was the deepest emerald I have ever seen.

I then heard gaps and murmurs everywhere I too was confused.

  I thought he said two colour then why was I having 5 colours. Adrian then looked at me with surprise miss please, what is your name again I replied Madison ok Madison u will have to put your hands back on the stone.

I did and it was the same he then said i should go join the rest I nodded.  it when then Emma turn I was so eager as to what category she will fall into when she placed her hands on the stone it then glowed gold and white with a mixture of silver.

She then ran to me maddy am a wind dragon rider and I can also control the weather.  we both giggled and jumped we then hugged but maddy Emma asked.    

Mmmm I replied she then asked what category do u fall because when you put your hands on  the stone it glowed 5 beautiful colours.

I looked at her with despair I don't no Emma I almost started crying why am I always different.

I started crying Emma looked at me and said Maddy u are different because you are very  unique okay look at the bright side of thing I don't which category you fall into but am certain you will fit in anywhere . 

so stop crying like that ugly baby we saw at the market last week.

I almost choked out laughing.    we both looked at ourselves and started laughing gosh Emma dat baby it damn ugly.

We both started laughing again thanks Emma I feel so much better now.

I no right I always make u feel better!!!  I rolled my eyes as her as she laughed .