Chapter 2

I was surprised I got to school early despite the fact that i woke up late I was 5min early before classes started.

it didn't take long before spotting my best friend Emma I waved at her I slightly yell "Emma" she turned.

To acknowledge my presence hi Madison she chirped!! 

I saw the joy written on  her face I knew for a fact that she can be an over cheerful person and sometimes can be over energetic at the same time. I wondered if her both mom took steroids when  pregnant with Emma, because that girl called Emma was always high on energy.

But i often wonder how  such a person like her store tons of energy in dat small body of hers I asked "what".

You know what Madison she asked!!??  "what"  I asked again  i just couldn't  fathom  her  personality.

Most times she can be this hyperactive, energetic and hyper cheerful kind of person and sometimes she can be very calm and level headed at times that if there is another word in describing her.

  she started talking almost jumping I frown at her hyperactivity and spoke calmly.

Emma dear would you please slow down and tell me  what actually is making u jump all over the place before she could alter another word the 5min was up and class had just began.

I spoke to Emma softly we will talk later gotta get to class now she pouted and them reluctantly agreed and then with a beaming smile she replied talk to u later maddy.

I just rolled my eyes at her because  not only is she a hyper cheerful person but also a very loud abd lousy one at times.

Class went smooth but during all those classes I wasn't even paying the slightly attention to what the teacher was teaching. I kept thinking about tomorrow.

Because every century delegates from "Edgewood academy for dragon riders"

Always come to pick ten student from each high school and we have up to 20 schools in town.

I was a 5'5 feet tall girl. I had a slim body with a peach coloured skin the "rarest eye colour combination " my mom often say.

which was the sharpest gray eyes I have ever seen in the whole of Greenville my mom often says.
with a silver undertone to it with flicker of gold around it's iris.

The bell rang for lunch pulling me from my thought I had not gotten through the door when Emma tackled me in a fierce tight hug.

I whispered can't "breathe " she grin and said "oh" sori maddy.

we then went under the tree beside the school to eat our food. 

Emma started talking excitedly  maddy u no tomorrow is the day when Edgewood academy for dragon riders will come to schools in choosing dragon riders. I hope will pass I only smiled and replied ''we will" of course!!  "we sure will"!.

Ooh Maddy Emma said u no dat why I love u!.

U are just so positive.  I replied with a wink and said it's always better at keeping things positive than keeping things  negative.

  You know that why I love u maddy Emma said "so intelligent .

I chuckled and said  oh shut up Emma and let eat.

I replied teasingly u no what  Emma ""u love me more  than I can ever live myself"" she replied with a pout of course I do.

As we  both laughed.