Chapter 13{ where am i}

I saw my parent in a very beautiful garden the flowers were so full of life and colours i then turned to my right i then saw the purest and the deepest  clean blue lake i had ever seen in my life.

I then saw my parent standing side by side smiling at me I was so happy to see my parent again I then ran and shouted mom, dad when I got to them I didn't realize that I was crying I knew you both were alive.

I said I know you both are two strong and stubborn to die their smiles lingered on their faces my mom then spoke maidison we love you and  always will.

So maidison be strong and never waver in your decision and my dear always trust ur instinct.

As I felt myself been ripped from their grip the last I saw was their smiling face and an I love you before falling into a comfortable pitch blackness.

I woke up to an un familiar room as the rays of the sun shined on my face I groaned as I sat up to take in my surroundings.

it was a medium size room with few furnitures in it as I was taking in my surroundings Adrian then came in he said thank God you are awake.

I then asked how many days have I been out???

And what happened. Adrian then explained what happened but my memory were all to fuzzy as I layed down back to gather my thoughts.

As I sat up again with Adrian's help as a vague and fuzzy memory came to play as I asked Adrian again how many days  was I out again since he didn't reply the first time I asked??

He replied three days I  shouted three days then my memory then came into focused but still fuzzy from the head ache I was feeling at that very moment.

So I then asked where am i?? 

He then answered in a friends house and I have been orders by the king to carry those who we're present at the dragon ceremony to the academy.

I then remember Emma where is Emma I asked he then asked me who was Emma, I then describe her she is a blonde that talks to much.

Oh she is outside, my men are restraining her,  jeez that girl is an handful can you imagine she almost beat up one of men for not letting her see you.

You say what now?? .

He continued she tricked a guy that I placed here to guard u and used a big stone to hit him on the head and sneak in to see you then left and came back this morning to start disturbing the peace and quiet of this house.

I just smiled and thought that just looks like what Emma would do.

I then asked can you please let her in. He then replied sure as he left the room to get my best friend.

Before long Emma burst into the room,  maddy dear did they do something bad to you I will kill them if they as much hurt the pretty hair on your head.

I would have laughed if i wasn't  in this condition my head hurts like hell.

Emma I crooked out mom, dad and little Anthony are dead I said and started crying due to the realization that my family we're all gone.

  I started crying it all my fault Emma, she then asked softly how are all of these your fault.

You went to the ceremony almost getting to the academy there was an attack you came back and saw ur town and all of its inhabitants in ruins.

So how can that be your fault so stop been unreasonable and go get dressed I bought you some clothes let go and visit them.

I nodded as I headed to the bathroom.