Chapter 16{The academy}

After saying goodbye to my parent and brother Adrian  then said Madison I know how you are feeling right now but I had just assembled the rest of you who we're chosen by the egg so now the king has ordered you all should be present at the academy before dusk.

And The day u we're all meant to be in the academy unfortunately for us we we're under attack so  the ceremony has been prosponed

So it will be better if we leave on time so as to get to the academy before dusk and if we are not present at the academy on time then we will be defying the king's direct order.

Adrain said. I just nodded and followed. The dragons we're already wth the rest of the people,  who we're chosen by the egg on the day of the ceremony.

I could still remember some faces .as we  all got into our respective dragons they we're just three dragons present Asher, Corval and Derek's dragon though i didn't no the name and I wasn't even in the mood to ask so I just kept quiet instead.

It took us about fourty-fourty five minutes to what Adrian called it before "the main gate". I then noticed that the protection of the main gate was more guarded than the last time we we're here it was just three-four guard present but now they we're eight guard and to top it all we're heavily armed.

Adrian was able to show some identification and some protocol code or whatever before allowing us to pass through when we got inside with the dragons I was slightly surprised I then focused and I saw another armed guard by this other side of the gate which they just nodded at Adrian as they let us proceed to wherever we we're going.

As we we're still on our dragon all these time,Adrian then signaled  the dragons as they took off again into the sky after passing the clearing.

As we went further, this was when we saw a very very huge castle it was so beautiful yet it stood bold on the blue beyond it stood there like it was conjured out of a fairytale I have always heard of a castle but never see one this close.

Every stone was even and square as if those who built it we're set on perfection. As I thought these we're walls built for the protection of  its people.

And all of its inhabitants living  therin, to echo with laughter celebrating with one another and will be a shelter for all in a millenia year to come.

I was about to ask Adrian why we we're at the palace instead of the academy but Emma beats me to it and asked.

Mmmm Adrian I think you ave lost your way we are not suppose to be at the palace but at the academy she stated

Adrian then chuckled and said the two are intertwined together the academy is in the palace. Because of the frequency and how the dark elves are able to change to anything and everything the king and the inner cycle decided to accommodate the academy so right from the onset the palace has been built to accommodate the academy and everything it need to function.

So as not to experience an unknown attack and to protect the king  of Greenville in other world he is known as the king of the dragon realm.

So there are people lot of them like rebels planning his downfall and trying to overthrow him.

So the inner cycle and the academy work in sync in protecting the king.in other words protecting the dragon realm.

we all said an ohhh he then laughed I then asked him how come you know so much about the palace he simply said because am the assisting head teacher of  Edgewood academy.

Emma then said wow. So guys here we go as we entered the building.