Chapter 9{The journey}

Me and Emma ran to the clearing like our lives depended on it which it certainly does. As we got closer to the clearing we saw 4 big dragons Adrian and his colleagues were all sitted in their respective dragons.

While a big darkish green dragon was the biggest of them all as I saw all my   classmates sitted on it as me and Emma approached it and Adrian  spoke without turning.

You both are two minutes late. Sorry me and Emma both replied okay he said go and join the rest of your mates we both nodded.

You go and join the rest he told Emma  and you come ride with me he told me I raised an eyebrow to him I didn't see any reason why I should ride with him when I can't i just go ride with my mates.

I asked??? 

I don't want to repeat myself he said I don't know this guy but I don't want to get on his bad side so I reluctantly nodded.

As he signaled with a nod to the rest as they all left the ground all at once.

While I was looking at the dragons as they left the ground soaring high to the sky .

i then turnef and took a closer look at  Adrian dragon it was a bluish green dragon with cool orange eyes with black slit
Hi dear my name is Asher am I so oo pretty that you keep staring at me

I heard a voice in my head I turned with surprised I asked Adrian if he  just talk to me he said no ooh my josh are u this dumb the dragon asked?? 

Did u just talk to me I asked the dragon  dumbfounded he replied  of course and yes I just did and woww so u can hear and understand me!! yh I replied I can hear and understand you and that too in my head.

Adrian cut off my conversation with his dragon he asked with surprise so u can understand and hear dragons he asked I replied yh I can and it is even surprising to me

Okay we will talk on the way he said ad hr assisted me on his dragon back.

And told Asher let go you will have to hold me tight Adrian said I told him well Adrian I can take care of myself just fine okay?!! 

Then suit yourself he said without warning asher just soared in the air with an unimaginable speed that I had to hold Adrian jacket tight and screamed .

And  then he slowed to a steady pace I yelled what was that for Adrian just chuckled while Asher was seriously laughing I can feel it from the vibration on his back Asher replied oh little one am sure Adrian here warned you!!! And as you know it's always good to listen to elders he said. Continuing laughing at me.

Oh shut up Asher I said!! Asher didn't even mind me and just continued laughing while Adrian just shook his head. Adrain then  said Madison we will have to recheck you again with a different stone when we get to Edgewood academ.

And with these new found information    that you can speak and communicate to other riders dragon without even getting yours and bonding with it is indeed very strange.

Oh I replied okay no problem but you've  check me twice already I said.

He then said that why we will have to check again with another stone for confirmation on who you really are and what you are able to do.