Chapter 6 [Dragon stone]

When we left home my dad dropped me Emma and Anthony at school but he he dropped Anthony first because his was closer before getting to ours.

Before dropping us as were about leaving the car my dad said come on girls come and give me a hug.

Me and Emma both looked at ourselves and attacked my dad in a fierce hug we both replied together love u dad he then smiled and replied with a love u two more.

He and mom always treated Emma like she was their daughter and a part of the family which she obviously is.

And he then wished us both Good luck as he said because my baby girls will definitely be needing it.

Thanks dad we both chorus as we both exited the car.

As we left the car we saw that school was a little bit crowded then it's use to.

Well its normal what do u expect, today of all days when Students will
be chosen to become a dragon rider.

I then grabbed her hands as we walked to class. The first period we we're having Maths, I just had to groan inwardly as i started cursing at whoever invented maths.

We then made it to class as we sat down waiting for our teacher. We then heard the principal voice coming from the speaker telling us to gather in the hall. I started dancing on my sit, I never really liked him but I had to thank him for making me escape this horrible subject this beautiful morning.

As i grabbed Emma's hands to the hall where we all gathered and waited for the headmaster.

We didn't have to wait for too long as the headmaster came to the podium with 3 unfamiliar faces.

He didn't need to shout because the hall was so silent giving it this eerie feeling. i myself was anxious and at the same time nervous. The stupid man was even enjoying all of our nervousness, I felt like punching him in the face. As if reading my mind he just shudders i just smirked and said that right now we don't have all day he just cleared his voice and said monotonously Gud morning students.

The headmaster then smiled and said we all know why we are here We all nodded and he smiled again and said good, so we are all here to be chosen as either a dragon rider, slzx or mages. Then he whispered something into the man's ear .

Who looks to be in his late forties then the man then nodded and then came forward.

Hi my name is Adrian and my colleagues here are Derrick and Eva.

My eyes went immediately to the two people standing close to Adrian. Derrick as we're known him now he and eva both looks to be in their last twenties.

The Derrick guy happens to have this dull blue eyes with jet black hair and Eva who in turn had golden blonde hair.

But the colour of her eyes I couldn't determine because of how far she was from me.

Adrian then continued, as you all know we are delegate from Edgewood dragon school for dragon riders so we will be quick here..

We are going to be picking 10 student from the age of 17-21 from this school
to be either a dragon rider, slzx or a mage.

So l will quickly explain said the Adrian guy he then brought out a shining glass diamond in the shape of a dragon egg.

Now listen if you touch the egg and it shows gold it means u are a dragon rider if it shows red then u are a mage and lastly if it shows green u are a slzx.

Now if u touch the egg and it shows green and gold it means u are a earth dragon rider so every time you touch the egg it shows two colours one; the category you fall in. Either you are a [ dragon rider, mage or slzx.]

Two the second colour will determine the type of magic or dragon you will have so "understood" we all nodded our head so lets begin.