Chapter 5 [ Family ]

When everyone has gone to bed I showered and went to bed I check the time it was 10:00pm

Wow I said 10:00 and sleep doesn't want to come now I kept tossing and turning I couldn't sleep so i kept thinking if i would  be chosen or not.

Because there was a 40% chance of    every citizen in Greenville to be chosen.

I kept wondering if I would be  chosen at all.  I stood up from my bed and went to my window opened it and did wat I normally do when I couldn't  sleep. 

I started counting the stars in the sky i did that for almost ten minutes before starting to feel my eyes get heavy so I locked my window  and went to bed.

I woke up to my alarm beeping  at 6:00am I jolted out from my bed took my bath wore black boot with black trouser with a white shit and a black and white jacket with strips of gold. I combed my hair and packed it in a low ponytail as always.

Took by bag then went down stairs to meet everybody up and ready.

Even my brother Anthony who loves sleeping  was up early today.

Gud morning people I shouted my dad and mom gave me a quizzical look and looked at me like i had grown horns. 

I replied "what" and my dad first replied Maddy  u look great today . 

I replied awwn thanks dad.

Maddy my mom just shook her head and said u addressed us as people just now.

I asked innocently  are u not people I looked at my dad as we both laughed.  Am just excited this morning  mom dat all. 

Ok gud morning mom and dad my mom now replied gud morning child and mouthed (baby skinny maddy) to my brother Anthony who then  laughed Very loudly.

I then pouted and shouted I heard u  and am not skinny this time they all laughed I then smiled and thought I couldn't never ever asked for more my family was the best.

we may not be rich but we were living happily and my parents has tons of happiness and care to shower on us both I couldn't never ever ask for more.

Then that is when Emma came in hi maddy I replied gud morning Emma she greeted my parent and came to sit down and join us for breakfast.

  My parents knew us as 5&6 we were so close yet so different while  Emma was a beautiful blonde with g an ice blue eyes with peach colored skin with a height of 5'3 feet tall .

And while Emma was the hyper active, hyper cheerful and an optimistic kind of person I was more of the calm and collected kind of person.

My mom then said u girls should eat fast as so as not to miss the ceremony we quickly finished our food as we took our bag to leave. 

Then my dad and mom now said don't worry girls  you both will be chosen  i no that for a fact .

Because a believing mind is a happy life I raised my brow at  my mom and asked that is coming from where mom!?!.

   Why is it that I have not heard that quote before my mom said ok shush and get going.

I laughed and went to hug her I love u mom she returned the hug I love u too hon my dad then cleared his throat so u ave forgotten about the rest of us me and my mom just laughed ok everybody group hug we all huged Emma replied awwn I love u too Mr and Mrs Stratford she said as she joined the hug  we all laughed at her and left the house to meet with our fate.