Chapter 15 {promises}

I then proceeded to walk down from the house to the town walking side by side with my best friend.

I then proceeded to ask her if her dad was okay from the attack. She nodded and said immediately my dad thought I already was at the academy.

Sohe went to the house under our house to go and,wait a minute I interrupted her wait  I don't get you she now said how can you understand me when  you didn't even let me finish talking.

My bad i replied she then said he said he was working on an underground house that the owner of the previous house had an underground house. I then asked you mean your house had an underground house and you all didn't know .

Nope she said she  then glared at me for interrupting her again I quickly apologized quickly she then continued and said he was now happy and able to live in his underground house without hearing the train noise and other that they make him restless.

so he was in his underground house when our town was attacked.

Within minutes we're already back in our town I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  the present situation of the town was so bad that it was in total  ruins almost all the house we're burnt to the ground.

Emma now said maddy you know after the attack the king has ordered the remaining people who survived the attack to go to the main capital for now so this place will be deserted for a while.

I just nodded we have gotten to the center graveyard where masses of people who died in the attack were buried.

I took the bunch of white roses I plucked on our way here , I then started looking for my family after a while I saw a tombstone engraved with a single sentenc. May the gentle soul of the Stratford rest in peace.

I took the flowers I picked on my way here and dropped it beside their tombstone I then knelt down and said mum, dad and Anthony I don't know the reason why they did that to you all.

but I promise you all on your soul I will avenge your death and make sure they pay dearly for what they did to you all.

Mum dad am going to the academy pls take care and I love you.

I then started crying maddy it is okay don't worry we will avenge their death I just nodded not knowing what else to say. Someone then touched my shoulders I turned so abrupt and saw Adrian I had totally forgotten about him.

so I spoke "oh my gosh" you startled me oh he replied with oh am sorry about that,  but Madison you and Emma are required to be at the academy before dusk and the sun is starting to set.

I just nodded so i will advice you both to come on  let go we cant be late.

Madison you are riding with me while you Emma are riding with Eva. Asher let go. As asher soared into the sky  leaving the ruins and desolation of my once beautiful town.

A place  I called home for nineteen years a place that got destroyed within minutes.

Because of some kind of cloaked figure. Am so gonna make him pay whosoever he is he will definitely pay for the ruins of my town, the lives slaughtered unjustly, and the destruction of so many homes.

He is so gonna pay I will surely make him pay. Making children orphans making wives widows and making husband widower he will surely pay even if it takes my life in the process he will pay.

Now I will start my life afresh in a new land new environment, with new people and study hard and diligent.