Chapter 11{Were it all went wrong}

Adrain then turned to corval and said please get them back to their village I thought why was he calling my town a village but I knew that this was not the time so I shut my mouth.

And come back on time we will need your help in trying to  fight the dark elves out of Greenville for the main time.

Corval then nodded and was about to take off when Adrian faced us and said Security is an illusion.

Liife is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. So you all have to fight to survive.  fight in what you believe when this is over I will come back to get you all with that he flew off with Derek and Eva.

Corval immediately took off with great speed and agility he went above the clouds and zoomed off  in less than three minutes he got to our town.

And dropped us and said Goodluck to  you all but since i was closer and was the only able to hear and understand him.

I replied with a thank you as I saw the state my town was  my heart broke.

So  many dead bodies everywhere I called Emma as we both ran to our house to look for our families we all ran to our houses.

But when I got to my house my eyes was immediately teary the furniture were all burnt and my once beautiful house was now in complete ruins.

I shouted mom, dad, Anthony were are you all I started crying please were are you.

Back at the palace {inner chamber were the inner cycle takes their emergency meeting.

The current king brayden asked angrily what is going on  how is Gods name did they pass through our defenses he asked his commander general sir Edmund how he asked.

sir Edmund replied  we don't know sir because in the whole of the 7 realms our defense are the strongest librainian Brandon then spoke up and said I think we have a spy on the inside system.

Then librainian Mariana then Asked let assume that the case how is possible.

Even sir Arthur the egg master changes the guards every  hours and even the identity of the workers are always thoroughly checked so how is  this even possible.

Healer Ryan then said maybe u all are looking at the situation the wrong way you all remember the prophecy right  he asked.

They all looked shocked then they slowly nodded then he said that may be the case he conculed.

Healer Sophia then asked how is this related to the attack. Healer Natalie who has been quiet the whole time spoke according to the information who have gathered, they attacked a small town.

But why specifically  a small town in Greenville??  They didn't even attack the palace nor did they attack the royals so why then a small town???.

She asked librainian Brandon then spoke if we should go by the story or conclusion stated by healer Ryan then I think we all should really really look at that prophecy well.

Librainian Mariana chirped in.  the king then said librainian Brandon and librainian Mariana you both are in charge of the prophecy the king stated and i want answers  before  next week.

They both interrupted the king almost symotaeously but your majesty the message is so coded we don't know if the message is from this realm it just so cryptic ur majesty librainian Brandon said.

Your majesty I think this prophecy has to do with each and every realm. Librainian Mariana said the king replied I don't understand librainian Mariana.

She then  said we have not  been able to break the code but with all of our experience and for over a decade we have been trying to break this code yet all our effort has gone down the drain.

Okay the king said this meeting is proponed for further investigation.