Chapter 4

My mom saw them and smiled as she turned and addressed my dad.  Ethan can u please make dinner for us.

My dad was happy as to another opportunity to boast to us with his cooking skills he replied sweetly and kneeled down on one knee and said anything for u Sarah.

My mom then blushed. As I shaked my head and smiled at their show of affection toward each other.

  My mom then ushered us upstairs  to take a  shower as she joined my dad in the kitchen.

I quickly took my bath then put on a blue short with a random shirt I just took from my wardrobe.

As i went downstairs to hear the remaining story about Greenville  from my mom.

As I got down my brother was already there waiting in the dinning room for his food as I rolled my eyes at him and said Anthony you and food Really??!! He just stuck out his tongue at me. I just shook my head.

I quickly realized that both my parent had also showered and wore fresh cloth. I just signed as we're served our dinner.

My dad then told my mom don't worry Sarah I will take it from here. My mom then shook her head agreeing with him.

  My dad immediately cleared his voice, so kids here we go

The dragon warriors, the slxz and the mage all worked in sync 🔃 they had a division called the inner cycle, they were consisted of 7 most prominent and strong people from all around Greenville.

And the current cycle of the inner cycle.

There is the king who is known as king Brayden two dragon warriors the first, the commanding general of Greenville dragon division.

Who is also known as the dragon lord who is call sir Edmund.

Then the second person who is called sir Arthur the Egg master, the third is librainian Mariana and librainian Brandon  who are both a slzx. Ryan who is a healer who specializes in offensive and defensive magic. 

While healer Sophia specializes in counter attack magic, while the last but the least is healer Natalie who specializes in body and mind magic.

These 7 people  we're the founders of the Edgewood academy  for dragon  riders and  protectors of the seven realms.

They created the Edgewood academy  for dragon riders so that the youth can carry the baton when they are no more. And one of the most important thing is to protect the core of life itself. 

The 7 realm are like 7 worlds evolving all  around Greenville.

  it is said to be the balance of 7 realm, it is said to be the most powerful, so if we are gonna be talking about an attack. Then Greenville is definitely gonna be the first on the list.

We hold the most powetful powwr and not only that we can also harness our dragon power as we like. And the most important factor is that the core of life is situated here in Greenville but no one knows the location.

So the Edgewood academy  is not just for honing student skills but also for the protection of Greenville in case of a surprise attack to be ready to defend and fight back.

Thus creating balance not only in Greenville but of the 7 realms also. 

So every millennium teenagers from age 17-20 are taken to the Edgewood academy  for dragon riders to hone their skill and magic for the protection of  Greenville  and all of its inhabitants.

My dad concluded putting his hands on my should "Maddy u see the road is not always smooth so.

Don’t compare ur life to others, You have no idea what their journey is all about.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. So with everything been said my dad then kissed me and my brother on our heads and said Good night kids. Remember I love u both

I also replied a good night to my mom and dad and went to bed curious as to what life really has in store for me.