Chapter 10 {The journey part 2}

Not too long I then asked Adrian if we were there yet he said not yet but we will be soon be there before dusk he replied as asher resumed with more speed than before. before long we caught up with the rest of the crew..

As I could see Emma trying to befriend a girl who looks like she was going to pull her hair out and moment we we're close enough so I could hear what the girl was saying.

The girl replied with so much frustration ave told you to leave me alone am not interested in talking to you oh God help me.

Emma just wasn't having it as she resumed talking again.

I then chuckled then shook my head as I continued looking ahead I then saw two large huge gate with the tallest walls I had ever seen in my nineteen years of life.

Adrain then signaled something to Derek and Eva as we started descending low until we've reached the ground.

We all got down from the dragons. as  the dragons just take off all at the same time In the sky then disappeared.

I was so confused so out of curiosity I then  asked as to why the dragons did not follow us to the gate into the city. But just disappeared before getting to the gate.

He then smiled and said the dragons left to the sky to check if any danger is lurking around and to conserve and reserve their energy for today's ceremony. Ceremony??  I asked yh replied by this time we have walked to the gate and they were asking for an identification which Adrian quickly left my side to go address the guys at the entrance of the gate. Which after the men bowed to him and let him in into the city.

He then ushered us all in,  when we got inside I was expecting a big busy road or streets I was surprised when I got in to see a very large clearing void of a single soul.

Then before we knew it a loud sound like a bell started ringing and the ground started vibrating Adrian just said we were under attack I don't know what is going on but am sure something has gone horribly wrong somewhere.

You  all can't get to the academy because it is too dangerous the distance between this gate as you don't know is called the main gate the distance is so long that we have not even got to the city yet.

He then told Eva and Derek to summon the dragon asher just drop causing us all to scream in both fear and surprise. Jeez Asher you are almost gave me an heart attack.

Adrain we are under attack the dark elves has attacked the villages we have been able to put a shied of protection for the palace and the academy so nothing comes in nothing goes out so u will have to carry this children back to their homes.

Adrain nodded and told us to all hop into the dragon we rode and he signaled to the dragons I asked what that sign was and he told me he told the dragon to carry us all back to our village.

Asher then chirped in won't it be a lot more risky if corval was to carry then back that was the name of the dragon that carried Emma and the other while coming he told me which I replied with an ohh Asher then turned serious again won't it be risky to carry them back in the sky where the attack are coming from. 

Adrain then said it will be a lot more risker if they stay here with no protection of any sort.