Chapter 14{Order}

Adrian (POV)

Immediately Asher came to deliver the message that we we're under attack.

  I thought how in the world we're they able to pass through our defenses I then told corvan to get them back to safety which was at that point in time the only safe option I had.

I then signaled corvan to get them to safety the most important things was to protect the palace and the academy first.

I knew immediately that an enchanted invincible shield that would have  covered  the palace and the academy.

So as the assistant  headmaster of Edgewood academy.

I immediately drew my magic with my dragon flame to be able to enter I immediately landed and went to the headmasterd office.

what is going one  i asked???  how in the worlds were they able to penetrate our strong  defenses.

The headmaster replied i don't no!!!  but I know for a fact that this is a very serious problem, something is seriously and terribly wrong. Those dark elves are known for their intelligence and cunninglness they won't just attack a small town without reasoning and preparation.

And were are the "seven" i askef the inner cycle are in an emergency meeting regarding the attack with the king.

The headmaster answered!!

we don't no why the dark elves  attacked and invading a particular town and even small town at that

The last town you recruited to enroll in this  academy but Adrian have got a bad feeling on how things are in that town.

So go back to that town am so sure they are still there that's if what my instinct is telling me is what it actually is.

I think Adrain they are looking for information and with the numerous  encounters I had with them they torture their victim for information so Adrain go now.

And carry a few of  our best to the town in case you will need help.
am so sure they are still there so go Now Adrian.

because even if you are a good swordman only you can't fight them all or  fight  them off so take backup okay we can't be sure what they are up to.

I was about going when the headmaster called me back Adrian  make sure you bring in all the student that were chosen during the ceremony  order by the king himself.

And take care of yourself  am sure you can handle yourself well.

So with that i immediately left the academy with asher as I asked asher if he felt anything he replied I can feel a dark and negative energy coming from down there.

I Immediately saw Madison fighting with a person that seems to me to be the leader of this petty elves.

I then said Asher you no what to do he said you don't have to tell me.

he then starting pouring fire on the remaining elves minions I quickly got down from Asher back as he punched her on the face I quickened my footstep to go join the fight I as I was fighting with him I realized that this guy is not reli a strong  elves I  could sense his energy level. I think he will fall into the middle tier of the elves.

Madison(POV)
I quickly left to the bathroom to get dressed as I stripped the clothes from my body I saw a sponge and soap.

I so wanted to have my bath, but who know if this person got infection or something I  just couldn't use anybodys thing that rude.

I couldn't  even use my mom sponge talk more of a stranger's sponge yuck.

I made a promise the day those elves raided  my town and tortured my parent to death am so gonna have my revenge and I will torture them the way they tortured my parent.

But wait he and his minions  just killed other In town but why did they have to torture my parent like that I rinsed my face and wore my clothes.

I came out jeez Madison I wanted to come in to find out if you have been attacked or something I managed a small smile.

Emma said I love you smiley face better than your sad face when Adrian came inside said thank God you are dressed let get you to the academy in time.

I then said am not going anywhere until I say goodbye to my parent in person.  I then proceeded to ask where was my family was buried he then replied in your towns graveyard. I then replied then that is okay.