Chapter T

- Two Years Have Passed -

-

-

-

Furiously tapping on her phone for the last five minutes, she finally halted in her tracks and turned to the girl beside her, showing off her score with confidence.

"Look! I finally did it!" She proudly states, oblivious to what was going to happen next. Her friend coughs and smirks before opening her phone and showing her score.

...That's 20 points more than mine!

"Wow! You've completely beaten my score," the (h/c) colored girl exclaimed in surprise. "That's not fair... You have time to play since you skip classes a lot," she whined. Seraphina simply shrugged and continue to flaunt her score. "You mad?"

"Of course I am!"

Huffing angrily, she turns back to her phone and pressed the Restart button once again. A few more minutes have passed before she finally reached her previous score.

Alright! Just 20 more points...!

20...19...18

One by one, she slowly counted down the points that were getting closer and closer Sera's score. 6...5...4...3...2...

Ding! You have one new mess-

"AHHHHHH-"

The poor girl screeched at her phone before throwing it to her friend besides her. Sera's eyes glowed blue as she stopped time and stopped the device from hitting the ground with full force before turning it back and handing the phone to the h/c colored girl. "Honestly, if it wasn't for me, this would've been your 17th phone."

Completely ignoring her comment, Y/n tapped the notification to check what it was. "Hey! It's Johnny boy!"

Sera sighed. "Don't tell me..."

"I wonder how many bruises he has this time~ Hey, wanna bet-"

Smack!

"Don't even complete that sentence, waffle head. Come on, let's go."

Y/n lets out a deep sigh of disappointment before standing up and following her friend in suit.

"...I bet he has-"

"I heard you."

-

"What did you do this time?" Y/n mumbles out loud as she examines his injuries, her breath slightly fanning his arm from how close her face was. "Broken arm?"

"Can you move your face away before I accidentally give you a bruise on a face too?" He rolls his eyes. "Just touch it or something."

Leaping back instantly, she crosses her arms in a shape of an X. "Hell no! I'm germaphobic, remember?"

"...It's just a cast."

"You guys are really noisy," Seraphina sighed as she continues to tap on her phone. Y/n frowns before sitting back in the chair beside the bed. "Why do you easily disregard my phobia?! It's serious!"

"Yeah, totally. You steal both of our food when you get a chance, you don't even hesitate to pet stray animals, and you also plan on getting into a medical career! I swear you treat me like a plague," he calls her out. "What, do I have boy cooties or something?"

"Yup," she replies with no hesitation. Also, it's psychology, not just medicine.

An irk mark appeared on his head. "You wanna go?!"