Chapter N

-

John, bruises and injured walked grudgingly to his home. His eyes were furrowed in anger and spite, still upset from recent events. Just after a few days after both of his female friends had taken an absence at school, he was immediately targeted and beaten from old enemies.

Every day has been the same painful grind.

Wake up.

Go to school.

Get beat up.

His hand clutches the straps of his bag.

And come home with nothing to look forward to.

John walks up the steps to his home and opens the door and shuts it behind him. His eyes glare at the ground with his jaw clenched. His hair was messy and no longer gelled and styled like he used to do.

Why?

Eyeing the large red boxing bag at the living room, he drops everything he had; his jacket and his backpack drops heavily to the floor.

Why do I have to put up with this?

Anger and frustration that was pent up within him that had no where to go. Seraphina wasn't there to prevent his 'peers' from beating him up. No Y/n for him to release all his hidden emotions and thoughts. No one.

And there he went.

WHAM!

The boxing bag was hit with a heaving kick and shook underneath John's blow. His eyes filled with deadly rage as he hits the bag.

WORTHLESS!

He lands another heavy punch towards the bag as it barely absorbs the impact.

THEY'RE ALL WORTHLESS!

WHACK! BAM!

His eyes flared with murderous intent.

Those weaklings with no backbone...

...who can't stand up for themselves!

His punches get more brutal and reckless.

Those who call themselves 'elites'...

... Use their powers for the most petty things.

He grits his teeth.

Those who think that just because they have a little bit of power...

They could do anything they want!

John was furious.

EVEN...

A green girl with braided tails smiled warmly at him.

THE ONE PERSON I BELIEVED IN..!

WHAM!

EVERYONE IS WORTHLESS!

"John?"

...!

Y/n smiles warmly as she gives a small pat to his head. "Don't forget that me and Sera will be here to kick your problems away!"

"Just joking. But seriously..."

Y/n pulls on his cheeks. "I'm here for you, Sera's here for you, your dad is here for you. Don't forget that, okay?"

...Y/n... Sera!