[1]⌇Waves ⤶❜

waves ◂╯
august 24th, 2019
— (unedited)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"so you're telling me you skipped class because you wanted to watch the waves?" changbin asked as he spun his pen in his hand. he turned his head from where he is sitting- which is right in front of felix's bed on the floor- to felix who was laying down on his stomach just behind changbin himself, flipping through the pages of his new set of homework the older brought him from his skipped class.

"uhh, yeAh? the waves down by the beach were pretty relaxing and school just basically stresses me o u t." the younger complained, pouting down at the older who only held his breath for that second, trying to keep his composure by felix's adorableness. "that doesn't explain why you almost drowned, lix." at that nickname he heard from changbin's charming voice, he couldn't help but to become slightly flustered. he shuffled up his sheets and dug his face into the papers, hiding it from changbin.

the older just chuckled and hooked his finger over the stacked sheets, pulling them down away from felix's face. he instantly cooed at the youngers flustered state, smiling in reaction.

"i oNly aLmost drowned because i caught you watching me." setting down his papers, he rested his chin onto the palm of his hand, unknowingly admiring changbin's features and soft smile.

"is that so? why is that?" changbin pushed, curiously wanting to know the answer as to why the younger almost drowned because of him. "i doNt know... igotdistractedanddidntrealizethewave" felix quickly spoke, avoiding eye contact with the older but allowing him to see his dusted red, freckled cheeks.

"i hope me being there was worth your attentioN. you could've lost your life, lixie." now it was changbin's turn to pout, resting his chin on the edge of the bed. all felix wanted to do was peck the hell out of that pout displayed on changbin's lips. he was tempted. so tempted. but he didn't.

felix just groaned and dropped his head onto the bed before him, trying his best to clear his thoughts of the older's pump lips. they looked so lonely yet so inviting.

changbin noticed the drop of behavior from the younger and brushed his hands through felix's pastel purple hair, entangling his fingers in the soft locks. he slightly pulled back felix's head to face him again, chuckling at the younger's scrunched up nose. admirming felix's features, his eyes flickered over to his closed eyes, to his red cheeks and scattered freckles that reminded him of stars or the countless thoughts of the younger in his head, as well has his red, plumped up lips. changbin himself thought they looked lonely. he was tempted too. so tempted. and he did.

leaning forward towards the younger, contemplating if this was a good idea but it was like felix's lips, let alone himself, was inviting him. luring his lips to the younger's, they both greeted into a gentle kiss. mixed with exploring adventures of softness and the perfect image fit of that missing puzzle. felix's eyes shot wide opened in shock by the sudden touch, only realizing it was changbin's beautiful lips onto his. he stayed still for a few seconds but responded almost instantly as he was brought back to reality.

waves of emotions coursed through their bodies as a shock of adrenaline brought them closer. forgetting their task at hand which was homework, lost in the sea of what the two were feeling.

it was as if they were bonding in seconds. their lips doing the actions instead of what they were planning to do indirectly.

as their lips molded together perfectly and to how much they wanted it to last, breathing was unfortunately a thing.

pulling back from their source of adrenaline, both of them were steaming red. trying to process the current event that they just did, it was as if their hearts took over their thoughts. driving closer to what they needed, not what they wanted.

"so... that just h-happened..." felix broke that sudden silence that was looming over them, a sudden heat also looming over the two. their hearts were on fire, but so was their faces. they are r e d.

"y-yeah..." the older replied simple, nibbling onto his bottom lip. a sudden hit of addiction lasted in seconds, missing the younger's lips already even though they just shared their first kiss together.

"c-can you do t-that again...?" as if it was possible, they both became more flustered by felix's request. without anymore questioning, changbin sat himself onto the bed beside the younger, pulling him up. to felix's dismay, it was easier for the older to lift felix as their lips crashed into each other's.

there it was again. that beautiful wave.