✎ #ThankYouWoojin <3

-ˏˋ ✧ 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐖𝐨𝐨𝐣𝐢𝐧. ✧ ˊˎ-

Having been announced on of the most devastating news coming from StrayKids- Kim Woojin terminated his contract and left SKZ

This caused lots of chaos in the Stay community yet lots respect his decisions.

My thoughts on this honestly broke my heart. It really hurts me that OT9 can't be mended together again- yet Nine or None no matter what. I never thought this day would ever come...

Although I respect his decisions. Whatever personal issues he's dealing with, I will continue to support him no matter what. He had his place and sometimes it never goes on forever. His talented self brought warmth to my heart. From his dreamy, angelic voice to his sweet personality. The big Woobear all Stay's could ask for. All of who he is. No matter what, we'll continue to hold his hand as keep going. Follow where ever we go.

Thank you Woojin for being apart of us, you will always remain our piece. Thank you Woojin for caring for us and caring for your members. To which no one else would do in the hands of their own. Thank you Woojin for being yourself. You made the best of it and to how much I wanted to put you in my pocket and protect you.

Thank you Woojin, for everything.
Thank you, Kim Woojin.

-binschin <3