✎ please read.

♡ Coronavirus update ♡
- from BINSCHIN -

All little jokes aside, I wanted to talk about this considering it's a severe case globally.

I just wanted to say that I hope to god that traveling will be banned til further notice because it's very, very, VERY dangerous for our people. Ever since the Coronavirus breakout, people have been getting more sceptical and paranoid about it and it's completely outrageous.

I also recommend, even if you don't care about it, to please, if you're planning to travel anytime soon, to postpone it further on till the cases have died down.

I live on the big island of Hawai'i so we don't have much cases here besides the incoming cruise ships (that we really hope stop coming in), we're trying our best to keep our Ohana safe as well as our Keke as well. So please be safe out there and protect yourselves by washing your hands with soap and warm water, use hand sanitizer and gloves, minimize the physical contact with others as well as with your face, mouth, eyes, nose, etc.

I love you guys more than anything and just try to keep yourself safe from it. I'm not as worried about getting it since I'm young (but with major asthma issues), but I'm extremely worried about other people I'm close with/people who I've met in general to stay safe. So babies, please remember to stay clean.

Mahalo everyone!!
Jay loves you very, very, very much.
Stay safe.
©