IMPORTANT. READ.

I probably won't be uploading more. I'm not being depressed or lazy about it. It's just that, idk, I don't feel it. Y'know. The urge to write stuff down. I've been exploring more things these days and never really focused on sMuTs or Changlix even.

I've continuing to connect with Stray Kids. Absolutely enjoying their work. But I sometimes feel like I'm spoiling the fun of themselves. I wouldn't say I'm uncomfortable writing the scenario of such things. It's just that it doesn't necessarily feel right. I can't tell if that insecurities speaking or if I'm being conflicted about it. I respect these people so much that even writing such things about each other and whatnot feel like I'm bursting boundaries. That it's completely not okay to do such things.

I absolutely LOVE writing. I love writing things I wish I could experience myself. I guess that's my emotions that are put into these stories. I wanna experience those. Eventually. Or put myself in a time like that. Insecurities. But when I write it about people who are real and possibly too keen upon the subject. It feels dirty. And hell. I'm 14 years old. LMao This should be illegal for m e. FBI come at my doors.

I wouldn't say I'm ending this career. And I know you guys enjoy this work. I shouldn't force myself to write more but I'm absolutely addicted to your guys' enjoyment. To see you all satisfied. It makes me feel like my stories are worth something. That I should continue. Though that's where this whole things pops in. I'm not saying I'm ending this. But I would love to take a hiatus. To see if I'm going to take this chance of writing more.

I'm sorry to stumble this all on you guys hut I do hope you understand. I wanna try harder and see what you guys like best and I don't wanna take it away. But I don't know if I'm enjoying what I try best at. That's what I need to follow out.

I love you guys dearly.
Though this won't be the last of me.

Please understand my side.
Love to all, Jay.