[14]⌇Feeling Used ⤶❜

feeling used ◂╯
march 25th, 2020
— ( edited )
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna do it today?" Hyunjin asked, Changbin, noticing his shoulders getting tensed at the sudden question. "With Felix? I... Yeah..." He paused as he thought of the younger boy, a small smiling tugging at the corner of his lips, but it was pushed back down as he realized what's going to happen... "I'll break up with him..." 

Pain. That's what he felt in his chest. 
It hurt him to say that, but he had to.

Thinking back, this dare was a mistake. Hyunjin with a couple of other friends from different schools gathered around to play truth or dare. You can only guess where this was taken. Hyunjin dared Changbin to ask out Felix then ditch him, who was said to be the school's nerdy/unliked person at school. And he did ask Felix out, yet it was the best thing that ever happened to him. He always felt guilty, every single second of the day when Felix does something sweet for him or when they cuddle and kiss- regret pours into his soul and he hates it. He doesn't wanna admit he's using him, because it's the complete opposite. Changbin truly loved Felix. Yet he was afraid.

"Binbin, I... made you something again. I decided to draw it for you because, well... it's one of my favorite pictures." Felix handed over a little painting he made, his eyes glistening as Changbin took the canvas. "Lixie... this is really beautiful..." His eyes roamed over the unique masterpiece, it was an image of him standing in a field of flowers, the sun glistening behind him.  "Do you like it?" Felix asked, glancing at the other. "Like it? I love it!" Giggling softly, Felix waddled up to the older, hugging his tightly. "That makes me really happy, binbin!" Parting ways, Changbin glanced over at Hyunjin as he saw him in the corner of his eyes, he gave him a thumbs up. 

Felix's eyebrows furrowed as he saw the little gesture, returning back to his bright, forced smile when Changbin turned to him. 'What was that about..?' Felix thought, his head swarming around it. But he let it slide, just convincing himself that it was a greeting. "Uh, that's just... it was just a greeting. We were gonna go to the arcade after school." Changbin smiled, walking with Felix to his next class. "Oh... I thought we were gonna go out? Can I come with?" Felix asked, feeling hurt that Changbin forgot their plans. They even talked about it a couple of days ago. "Oh.. It's only with the boys... Sorry, Lixie..." Watching the hidden but noticeable pained expression on the younger's face, he smiled nonetheless, which caused his heartstrings to pull... "That's okie... I'll just call Jeongin over then. This is my class, I'll see you after school?" Nodding, he watched Felix go into his classroom. Standing there, he frowned before turning around and going off to class. 

"Don't forget what you gotta do after school. Okay?" Changbin stared at Hyunjin before giving him a small nod. He didn't wanna do this to Felix... He'd fallen too hard for him, now he's going to fuck it all up. "I'm going to be there when it happens, okay? I'll make a big deal out of it. I have a whole plan." Changmin shook his head as he looked at Hyunjin, forcing a chuckle. "You have it all planned out??" He asked, watching as Hyunjin's cheeks reddened. "W-Well... It's been a couple of months, I had time to make a plan. Now, lemme tell you it..." 

[ Time skip to after school ]
"Binnie!!" Felix yelled as he saw the other and Hyunjin walk out of the school entrance. Changbin noticed the other's smile is so bright, he couldn't help but feel a massive raid of butterflies swarm his stomach. He couldn't tell if it was the way the other looked so happy, he's going to ruin that beautiful smile of his because of some stupid dare, or because Felix was his one and he madly loves him. Changbin took a deep breath, an engraved frown displayed on his lips. He fiddles with a stranded string poking out inside of his jacket pocket, a pounding against his chest as he walked closer. He spared a glance to Hyunjin who was beside him, giving him a nod basically saying 'you got this.' "Hey... Felix. C-Can I talk to you?" Noticing the other said his name, his smile faltered into something worrisome. "What is it, Binnie?" D-Did something happen?" Felix's mind only swarmed with the thought that the other is gonna break up with him, asking why Hyunjin is here with him, wondering why Changbin looked like he was having a panic attack. 

"O-Okay so... Um... I..." He glanced over at Hyunjin again and felt his eyes tear up a bit but he blinked them away. "I've been use...using you. O-Our relationship was made up f-for a dare..." He admitted, looking at the floor because he was too afraid of what the other looked like now. 

Feeling a tear fall down his cheek, he turned his head to the side and let out deep breathes.

"You hear that, Felix? HE. WAS. USING. YOU." Hyunjin spoke aloud, gaining the attention of other people. Changbin looked back at the sudden words, 'That wasn't apart of the plan...' Finally landing his eyes on Felix's face. He was silently crying, trembling...

Hyunjin stepped up to Felix, pushing him, causing him to fall. "You're so pathetic, Felix. Look at you crying. You should've known this would've happened. You'd think you'd get a chance with Changbin?? I'm the only one who will." Changbin furrowed his eyebrows at the conflict, burning a glare into Hyunjin's back. "What? Hyunjin, what the fuck are you talking about?" Hyunjin laughed as he noticed Felix trying to get back up, pushing him back down. That sent Changbin off guard. He instantly pulled Hyunjin away from Felix and shoved him to the floor. "The fuck is wrong with you!" He walked over to Felix and checked if he was alright, noticing him flinch at the contact before yanking his hand back. "You're such a dick, Changbin. You're such a fucking dick." Frowning at those words, he let out a sigh. "Let's talk afterward, okay?" Felix debated: debated if he should just walk away and pretend nothing happened and go back to way before he even met Changbin, but he also debated: if he should stay and hear him out. This whole situation was confusing and heartbreaking for him.

"C'mon, Changbin-ah~ I thought we had something! This was the plan all along! Why do you still care for him?!" Hyunjin yelled from the floor, emotions bubbling up in his chest at the newfound scene. ""We??!" "We" had something, Hyunjin?? You THOUGHT we had something. Turns out I was friends with a sociopathic asshole, " Changbin yelled at the top of his lungs, fire radiating off of him as he spoke those words.

"Felix is what I had. I love him. And I don't care if all of that was even apart of a dare, I put everything I had into the both of us and— and he knows who I truly am. Hyunjin, you don't know me. And I thought I knew you. Don't ever... touch Felix ever again. Do you hear me?" Tears flowed out of his eyes but his voice still stayed stern, almost unbreakable. Not hearing a response from Hyunjin, he stepped forward. "DO YOU FUCKING HEAR ME, HWANG?" And with that, Hyunjin nodded as he sobbed, getting up and running away from the scene.

His eyes glanced all-around at the crowd of people surrounding then, he brought his attention to Felix who got himself up, staring at Changbin with filled eyes. "I'm sorry, Felix... I-I'm such a fucking dick... I.. I don't know why I even took that dare, I should've just came up to you and asked you myself... What I said was true and I never wanna take them back. I love you..." Changbin sobbed as he dropped to his knees, kneeling down with his head dropped to the floor in a begging position, sobbing it all out. "B-Binnie... I.." That was new to Felix. Changbin never told him he loved him. And having said all of that made him realize that even if the majority of that was apart of a dare, throughout the time, he's never been happier. A dare or not, Changbin still brought Felix to smile and laugh, to those he was too scared to show. "I love you too..." He said before he kneeled down before Changbin, placing a hand on his head and ruffling his soft black hair.

"Y-You made me smile more than anyone in my life has ever had. You listened to me when I ranted and always showed your true emotions. I'm kinda proud that you took a dare for me that long but for real, you should've told me about it at least... Yet, I think if you did tell me, I'd still fall madly in love with you." He'd spoken, causing Changbin to cry even more. Changbin felt guilt and happiness fall over him from his words.

"C'mon, love. Let's start over, okay?"

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

♡˗ˏ✎ Idk I'm so hHHH my brain ain't
          it anymore y'all sjhs ALSO
          SORRY HYUNJIN DHSJDJSD I
          love you, okay? SNiFF