[17]⌇Staying ⤶❜

Staying ◂╯
may 7th 2020
— (unedited)
⚠️♥️ Hi, before reading on. The beginning is a little bit of smut though this story turns into a v soft oneshot. Just a warning. :")
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Skin slapping was heard in the emptied room of only just a bed and two boys, panting immensely at the pleasure that flurried through their bodies, only one heart fluttering at each thrust while the other curses.

"F-Fuck, F-Felix." Changbin trusted into the already limp, Felix, feeling the other release inside of his vulnerable body. He pulled out and hovered above Felix's body, regaining his breath into a steady one before grabbing his clothes, leaving the room. 

Staring at the ceiling, Felix let out a small whimper, scared of someone, or him, hearing him cry. He started this whole thing so he doesn't know why he's crying over it, but then again, he's hurting himself regardless. Fucking the feelings this man gives him, he doesn't want just sex, nor leaving after a round. He wanted Changbin to stay by his side when he's finished, clean him up by setting him a warm bath, or perhaps kiss his head as he slept, lying beside him in hopes for him to wake up next to him the next morning.

But no, each time, it's sex then leaving, sex and leaving, sex and leaving. Felix doesn't wanna admit it, but the indescribable pain that's pounding in his chest as he curls up into a ball, bawling his eyes out in his naked, sweaty, used form— he wants more than just a night. He wants more. Yet... he can't help liking Changbin. Ever since the deal, he always gained feelings. 

Reaching over to his phone as his head began to hurt from the over excessive tears that flowed from his red eyes, he hesitantly dialed Seungmin's number, his best friend-- but stopped himself from pressing call. What he did was turn off his phone and throw it at the wall before him, curling himself back up into a ball as he stared into the darkness, lastly falling asleep.

Knocks were heard at his bedroom door as he just stared at the wooden, locked door, letting the knocking continue and stop after a while. He hasn't left his room. He didn't even clean himself up from the other day, he didn't feel right, he didn't even feel right enough to clean himself up and head to school. Locking himself into his room for isolation, crying almost every minute he can.

He knew it was useless crying because of the depression of being in this situation, but he just felt like it was the only right thing to do as of now. He didn't wanna face Changbin, nor his best friend after the countless begs of cutting off the said boy, and most importantly not wanting to face the world. Just to quarantine himself into his room and hope that whatever there was before, he would pretend it was never there and hope for it to come true. 

"Felix... I know you're in there. Look, can we talk?" Changbin's familiar voice spoke behind that layer of word and paint, Felix panicked instantly, covering himself with all of his blankets and pillows, hoping it would protect him from his reality. "Please, open up..." Taking deep breaths, Felix got up from his bed and stood before the door he's been scared to open. He quickly changed into something the other would like, a revealing fit. He fixed his hair by running his hands through it in a haste, feeling his eyes tear up again- trying to look better than his crappy self. He took a deep breath as he sighed in content, feeling disgusting but would do anything for Changbin to feel good. He opened the door and put up a smile, rather seductively, the way Changbin liked it.

He leaned himself on the doorway. "H-Hey Changbin~" The other's smile instantly faltered when he saw Felix, the other panicking as he patted down his see-through gown, his mind instantly telling him he looks awful. Changbin shook his head and fully opened the door, pulling the other with him by his wrist, pulling him to the edge of the bed, sitting him down next to him. "I don't wanna see you in that, go change-" "Sorry... I thought you would like it-" "Change into something comfortable, sweatpants, a hoodie, something you feel comfortable in." Felix looked at the other in surprise, never hearing his voice sound too worried and soft, his eyes teared up again as he was close to letting the tears spill, he nodded with a soft smile as he went to change into a discarded hoodie and some sweatpants.

"W-Why are you here...?" Felix asked in a small tone, ashamed to look up. "Because..." Changbin went silent. Felix watched a he gulped, watching his adam's apple bog in his throat.

Changbin's eyes avert away from him, into the mirror that kept it's position in the corner, looking at them both through it.

Felix on the other hand, was thinking negative things. At least what he thought was negative. 'Is he gonna say the deal's off?? Does he want this to stop..?? Maybe that's a good idea... B-But I don't... I want.. I...'

"I want this to end." Changbin looked over at the other, showing he's serious about the matter. Felix can't help but feel his heart slightly crack at those 5 words. "Is... this the last time we'll see each other...?" He asked, too close to tears to look the other in the eyes. "No. I want to end this because... I've been thinking a lot lately... And I hate myself for leaving every time... After a hookup... I just... I was scared my feelings would've catched on if I stayed longer... So left..." Felix tears dropped as he started his confession. Using the hoodie to wipe off his leaked tears. He was speechless. Cut off for words. Though the other had more to say. "I... didn't think it'd affect you. And I'm not sure if you locking yourself away, especially after our last meetup, was my doing. And I fucking wish I would've stayed... I heard you crying when I left... I'm so sorry, I—" Changbin was cut off as he felt something soft yet cracked against his lips. Felix had kissed him. Regardless, he kissed back in an instant, feeling himself become more soft at the matter by Felix's soft nibbles and gentleness.

"You may have fucked me up and over, literally and metaphorically. But even after every up and go, I caught feelings for you as well. I didn't expect to suddenly fall for you... I wanted to talk to you about this but I didn't want you to get mad or get disgusted in me for it... So I stayed silent. But don't ever feel sorry. This all was probably just a mix up in a way..? We signed off as fuck buddies. And we were scared to become more by rules... It's okay, Changbin." The two smiled in sync.

Almost as if they cleared up a battle.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

♡˗ˏ✎ Yeah that wad kinda
           long and sad— Sorry I've
           been so silent lately. :(
           I've completely lost some
           some interest in reading
           fanfictions so I'm not as
           charged up as before. I've
           been lacking things lately,
           though that won't be my
           excuse. I've also noticed
           the improvements in my
           stories and I'm absolutely
           thankful!!! I'll try (fr this
           time!!!) to get up some more
           stories!

           PLEASE SEND ME SOME
           CHANGLIX SCENARIO
           SUGGESTIONS. I NEED
           IDEAS!! 😔🗿