❐ WELCOME TO CT.

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎
- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐗 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒!

hello there! so this whole book thingy is just gonna be changlix oneshots and additions. there isn't much and personally, i dont find majority of the stories i write here that interesting but maYbe they are for you so enjoy what's ahead and beyond!

★ : a little disclaimer that the updates for publishes will be a bit rare. since i have to write out things and create up situations, it'll be a hassle. uploads will be rare as well considering my personal life is getting busy and i need to focus on the little things.
• additions to the disclaimer that what you'll find in this booklet contains smut/angst, fluff, sad scenes, etc. the emotions you'll go through are not my responsibilities but if you do end up getting that feel you relate to so much of it's content, i am absolutely here for you. if you're not into smut you can skip ahead, the way you'll witness a smut warning is when the title has a lil '♥︎' next to its name.

i will not be doing any requests considering i sometimes have difficulties doing them so all ideas will be inspired or straight out of my head. by but some of my story ideas are also by the helps if my best friend because one braincell plus another always makes two and that's all we have- even some of these are just little conversation we had so, yeah. partial credit to that bub.

i shall also apologize now for my awful writing and discarded plots. i am not a professional writer in any type of category or anything so bare with mE! but regardless, i hope you enjoy reading what's ahead and don't forget to leave little comments of what you liked about the oneshot- maybe leave some votes if you'd like?

started on:
august 24th 2019
© 𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍