[15]⌇Turning ⤶❜

turning ◂╯
april 7th, 2020
- (unedited)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

An explosion was heard from a distance, the pair of 8 looked at each other, surprised at the sudden sound of the undead neighborhood. "Would you think there was a survivor?" Jisung asked their leader, Bangchan who could only sigh. "I just hope it's nothing bad... We already lost a member from a bandit..." The others bowed their head at the mention of their recent member, missing him dearly-- But mistakes were made. It was done for.

Walking towards the sound of the sudden mysterious outbreak, silence was brought over the group. "Hey, Binnie...?" Felix whispered up, adjusting his rifle that laid over his back, strapping over his chest. Changbin hummed in response, averting his attention to the freckled boy. "Do you think... We'd make it to the end of this outbreak... together?" He paused over again, feeling sensitive to the subject he hoped he wouldn't ask, but couldn't help it. "I... I don't know, Lix... I hope we do. But we need to keep staying cautious. Anything could happen..."

Words were said and all Felix could think about is making sure everyone makes it to the end, despite the little ups and downs, they need to make it to the end. At least 'til they reach District 9. A few seconds later, another explosion was heard, not far from where they are walking. They all gave each other a look before getting themselves ready for whatever could come at them, they began running towards the flames that erupted from the sky.

Chan went forwards, hiding behind an abandoned police car, as the others do the same, to get themselves hidden under protection. He noticed a whored of infected scrawling at the opening of a convenient store. "It seems like there's a survivor in there, maybe we can help them?" Minho suggested, looking over to see cracks beginning to break into the glass. "We can't risk another person, Minho. You know this." Sighing in defeat, "Let's just retract." "But Hyung, we can't just leave a person to die. We didn't make this group just to do that. We made this group to find others like us to live, to survive. Look... I know we lost Woojin because we tried to save some fuckwad of a bandit, but we can't just keep locking ourselves away to the open when we can strive bigger..." He sighed once again, nodding lastly. "I hate how Woojin would've said the exact same thing... Alright, let's go. But please stay safe in the process."

The others nodded and grinned, reloading their weapons for the shootout. "Jisung, Jeongin, Minho, and I will scoop out from the back and see if there's another entrance we can get inside with. Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix, and Seungmin. You guys clear the perimeter of the infected. Please... Stay safe." Whispering a 'Yes sir.' The four ran out to the back and killed whatever jumped for them. The other four all took a deep breath and nodded to each other before going out, causing the attention to themselves. "Hey fuckwads, come to papa!" Hyunjin yelled, causing the other 3 to burst out laughing, making Hyunjin glare at them before pulling the trigger.

A couple of minutes in and the four killed plenty, almost low on ammo, especially Changbin who was near his last shot. "Fuck!" He yelled when an empty shot filled the air. Pulling out a knife from his knife pocket, he tried to get off whatever he could almost get trampled over. "Hyung!" A familiar voice rang, gunfire being heard around him as the infected fell to the ground. Huffing in exhaustion, Changbin smiled towards Felix who saved his life.

"Changbin watch out!!!" Seungmin could be heard yelling, running towards the two in a matter of seconds, causing Felix to furrow his brows. Second in, Changbin let out a hurtled scream, feeling the skin on his neck rip from his body. Pain of both needles and air hit him in a matter of second, his vision getting blurry. Felix, in panic, immediately shot at the infected repeatedly, yelling to help silence his reality.

Taking a deep breath, he looked over to his beloved, watching him swarm on the floor. "Binnie-Binnie, no no no no... Please- N-No this c-can't happen- B-Binnie stay- stay in there!" Panic overrised his chest as he watched Changbin in both pain and in the depths of turning. "F-Felix-- N-No stay a-away." Struggling to speak, his vision began to dissolve away, sticking to reality slowly slipped away from his head, getting distracted from staying himself. "No! I-I'm n-not going anywhere!" He began to twitch, listening to Felix's lasting voice as darkness swells his body. "Binnie-- Binnie, no stay with me!" He sobbed, trying to holding onto him as Seungmin began to pull him away.

Felix didn't let go, watching as his best friend and long-lasting lover turn into an infected. Changbin, being now turned, pushes up from Felix's hold, twitching his head as he stared down Felix. Ready to launch forward. "Binnie... I-It's me, Felix! P-Please..." Tears fell from his dull eyes, wanting to run towards Changbin, not caring if he's infected or will get infected. "F...e....l....ix...?" A raspy slurred name poured from the infected's mouth, slowly matching his way over to the freckled boy.

Felix bursted from Seungmin's arms, Slowly walking toward Changbin. "Felix, don't go-- He's infected!" He silenced what's around him. The turn made Changbin look dead-- dark circles surrounded his eyes as his iris' were painted pure black, he looked pale, yet incredibly handsome as ever... "Changbinnie..." He ran towards the other, embracing him in his arms, feeling nothing but cold, his heat once disappeared, left with the life of his love. "NOO!!!" Seungmin yelled, watching Changbin hug back before biting an excessive amount out of Felix's shoulder, watching him slowly go limp at the pain it impacted. Felix fell back as Changbin watched him do so, kneeling beside him, grabbing his hand in his-- Hyunjin watched behind them, widening his tear-filled eyes, he grabbed Seungmin's wrist as their two friends turned infected. "L-Lets go... W-We can't do anything about it now... L-Lets go find Chris..." And with one last look, they left the two.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

♡˗ˏ✎ Sorry it's been a while since
I've posted and I hope this is
well reserved for my absence!
I've been hella dead lately but
I'm tryna hook y'all up with
some uploads! I'm debating
if I should make an entire
serious based off of this chap.
I've been watching Kub Scoutz
playing Resident Evil 3 and I
got inspired. :">