[11]⌇Missing ⤶❜

missing ◂╯
march 3rd, 2020
— (unedited)
• OKAY SO I MADE MY OWN VERSION OF THE POSTER AND IT LOOKS SO REAL IM CRYING AHHAHAHDJNXND OKAY ANYWHO CONTINUE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lee Felix, gone missing. This cannot be true. He was just fine yesterday, drawing in that little book of his during class. And suddenly he disappeared? "Hey, Changbin-ah. Did you hear what happened to Felix?" Minho asked in worry, scanning the room. "Yeah... It's so sudden... I hope he's alright.." Picking at the hems of his sweater sleeves, Changbin hummed in fright. 'What if someone kidnapped him? What if they... they do something to him? What if they kill him...?' All these thoughts kept running through Changbin's head. He was genuinely worried and he didn't know why. But he knew that if they don't find him soon, he will.

"Well, I have to get to class. I hope you get through the say well. Bye~." Minho bid before running off to his next class. Standing where he was, he looked around noticing everyone was so focused on leaving for class, he took the chance to run towards the front door of the school, running off to anywhere his feet bring him. He didn't know what he was doing but he wanted to find Felix. He didn't know him, Felix didn't know him, but he wants to and needs to. 

Running as his lungs get filled with air, feeling suffocated as he continues to tire himself out. He didn't know where to run nor did he have information to where he could start. He never saw the younger hang out with anyone and he seemed very closed off upon others, even the teachers... Except for the art teacher. Changbin widened his eyes as he observed his surroundings, "I ran this far..." He huffed, muttering underneath his breath. Roaming his eyes over the neighborhood that looked rather... ghetto. He acknowledged the beatdown houses that laid rather sloppily over plots, finding it empty. 

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!!" A man yelled out loud, causing the attention of Changbin, stopping him in his steps. He slowly stepped ahead and watched as a boy, perhaps around his age, crawled away on the lawn of a house whose father threw glass bottles at him. He was sobbing loudly, he looked beat. "DONT EVER COME BACK, FELIX. ALL OF THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" The father slammed the door, leaving his son to bleed and weep on the grass. "Felix...?" Changbin muttered as he caught eyes with the younger. He seemed frightened and surprised, trying to get himself away and on his feet. "I-I'm not going to hurt you, Felix... I... I came to find you.." The other shook his head, fumbling over his words as he stopped trying to get up, he just kept crying. This gave Changbin a chance to step forward, kneeling down before the abused. 

"You've gone missing..." He mumbled, reaching a hand up to the younger's face, noticing him flinch but let him cup his cheek, feeling him lean into the touch. "Is... that what they told you...?" The other spoke, looking up with water and bloodshot eyes. "I'm here... and I wish I wasn't... Was anyone looking for me..?" Surprised by the words the younger spoke, he nodded hastily in response, giving a soft smile. "Many people are looking for you... It... It's not the same without you. Even if this is our first time meeting. The school seems gloomy..." Felix chuckled, using Changbin's wrist to lift himself up. 

"I finally found you..." Changbin whispered as he helped Felix up from the blood-stained and glass shattered ground, slightly lifting him off of the floor and into his arms, holding him bridle style. "Let's get you somewhere safe, okay?" And with that, Felix was found.