[13]⌇Toilet Paper ⤶❜

toilet paper ◂╯
march 13th, 2020
— ( edited )
• You can guess what this had to do with lmAo.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Changbin, can you do me a favor and go out and buy a shit ton of toilet paper for me?" Hyunjin, his roommate asked before practically knocking down his bedroom door.

"Excuse me? I'm not your little slave here. Why don't you go out and buy it yourself?" Changbin asked as he turned off his phone and sent the other his entire attention, clearly not appreciating his presence by being obviously annoyed. "Because. You seem to not be worried about this virus shit and I don't wanna die." Letting out a groan, Changbin threw a pillow at the other. "You're such a dramatic headass. Give me money and I'll go get it." Reaching a hand in his pocket, Hyunjin threw a couple 20's at the other before walking out, not before leaving with a "Thank you, Binnie~" Having another pillow thrown at him.

Being completely honest, Changbin thought this 'toilet paper' shit: completely ridiculous. The virus ain't gonna give you the shits, so fucking think about others first and focus on your health at hand, not to save your asshole.

But then again, this is society.

Getting up from his bed, Changbin shoved the said money in his sweatpants before putting a hoodie on and leaving the house with some slides.

Walking his way down to the grocery store, he immediately grabbed a cart before heading straight down to the bathroom section. Throwing an excessive amount of packs in the cart, he made his way over to the cashier. He got a couple of weird looks from some customers, all he just did was send them small glares. Finally, he made his way up the line, placing the packs of toilet paper onto the checkout thingy.

"Constipation or a severe case of diarrhea?" The cashier spoke with his familiar deep voice, giving Changbin a weird look as he scanned the accessories. "Ahaha. Very funny, Felix." Rolling his eyes, he leaned himself over the little counter, watching Felix scan the items.

"Lemme guess, Hyunjin's being dramatic again?" Nodding in pure truth, he shook his head at the mention of the boy's name. "He's so fucking stupid sometimes. He's making me go out and buy this shit because of some internet breakout." Felix just chuckled at the older's behavior, shaking his head along with him. "Let's not forget this is Hyunjin we're talking about." "Yeah but unfortunately, it IS Hyunjin we're talking about." Rolling his eyes a third time, he felt as if his eyes will actually roll out of his head.

As Felix was finished scanning the said products, Changbin handed over the money of the price and threw everything in the cart. Letting out a sigh of frustration, he leaned over the counter and pecked Felix's soft lips. "Let me know when you get done with work, yeah? And be safe." Felix smiled at that and nodded, returning the little kiss but to Changbin's tinted pink cheek. "Of course, bub. Now get home before Hyunjin starts to think you're infected too."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

♡˗ˏ✎ I'm literally laughing so hard at
          this. Just as I'm about to go to
          fucking bed, I legit had a
          scenario in my head about
          Hyunjin asking Changbin to buy
          him toilet paper cause of the
          Coronavirus and as Felix being
          the clerk just asks "Constipation
          or a severe case of diarrhea"
          HAHAHA. The idea popped in
          my head when I got notification
          from twitter about "Stop buying
          all the toilet paper." AHAHHA
          bUt not to target Hyunjin, but I
          love that dramatic headass boy
          so 🥺👉🏼👈🏼 Also are y'all aware
          that "Coronavirus Porn" is a
           thing...???

???