♥︎ [10]⌇Let Me Help ⤶❜

let me help ◂╯
february 20th, 2020
— ( edited )
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"O-Oh fuck..." Felix moaned as he sped up, feeling himself close. The video displayed on his computer was so interesting, he felt so attracted to it. Moans collided with his own as the video ended, pouting as he didn't even finish in time. 'They came so fucking quick, that's wack.' He thought as he went ahead and picked out another video.

"Daddy punishes baby boy after being a brat..." He muttered, feeling his cheeks get more heated and his length more harder. He clicked on the video and there they were, two boys sitting in bed while the dominant one spanks the naughty boy. Felix sat himself back as he reached back down to his member, giving himself strokes and squeezes.

"Hey Felix, have you seen—" A voice rang out as Felix panicked with his whole might. He pushed himself more into the desk before him and slammed the laptop closed. "my wallet.. Felix, what were you doing?" Changbin asked as he quirked an eyebrow at the younger who looked like he was in prominent pain, staring at the wall before him. "I-I wasn't doing anything." His face fully flushed with red, finally bringing his attention up to his hyung.

"Oh c'mon, Felix. You can't go lying to me saying you were doing nothing when obviously you were jacking off to porn." Changbin leant himself on the doorway with his arms crossed, making Felix shuffle in his seat. "Well I wasn't jacking off to porn!!! I was... finishing my essay, I just finished... it..." Felix looked away, biting onto his bottom lip when he caught the older smirking. Changbin shook his head before walking up beside him, using one arm to pull his chair away, causing Felix to panic in an instant as he couldn't grasp the desk in time— being completely open to the man before him. "I didn't know doing essays included their dick out." Changbin chuckled before pulling the younger more closer to him, bringing himself down on his knees.

"H-Hyung, what are you doing???" Felix flushed and felt himself get more hard as Changbin is now face to face with his leaking cock, urging not to do anything as the older could give him something he never felt before. "What do you think I'm doing? Kneeling down to you? I'm going to help you, okay?" He tilted his head as he watched Felix's eyebrows furrow before he widened his eyes in realization, giving his dick a sudden twitch in interest. "Now," He wrapped his hand around Felix's hard length, giving it a few pumps. "let me begin."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

♡˗ˏ✎ That was short but it's an idea.
          😳 Hope you liked it. 👀👀👀👀