[16]⌇Observations ⤶❜

observations ◂╯
april 7th, 2020
— (unedited)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Noticing things from afar can be considered good observations. Especially noticing that Bang Chan is slowing going bald again as he again has blonde hair, to that Nayeon got her nails newly did and rarely anyone noticed, to where that one boy, Lee Felix, has a beautiful smile. 

Good observations. But oddly creepy. But Changbin can't help it. It's a gift he has and he's grateful for it. Noticing the small things in life and of people can make his life better. But sometimes he doesn't appreciate it. Not long ago, he started hating himself because of his little hobby. He noticed his father coming home with little marks over his neck and smudged lipstick over his lips, but his mother doesn't notice that... to where he noticed his ex-girlfriend slowly fading away from him... to where he realized that she doesn't love him anymore.

But that is the little things he can't help but pick up. But again, he's thankful. Because he got to notice a beautiful boy's beautiful smile. This boy's smile gave Changbin a reason to enjoy his observations. It also gave Changbin butterflies whenever the lower classman show's off his soft smile. Even sometimes, Felix catches him staring at him, and when he sends him a smile of his own, straight towards him, he loses control. 

Every second of his day, he always thinks of Felix's smile and how much emotion he holds behind it. About how much it shines bright along with the twinkle in his eyes. But being the gift he holds, he can see the littlest things...

Changbin noticed the falter in the other smile, how his eyes don't go crescent when it's extended, to where it looks forced than genuine... So when Felix catches Changbin's eyes from staring at him, he doesn't smile back. 'Did I cause the falter...?' Changbin asked himself over and over again. 'Is it that creepy...?' And he can't seem to find the answer so he taught himself to believe it. 

Every second of the day, he would force himself not to look at Felix, or at least to the point where he doesn't get caught. He doesn't wanna make the other uncomfortable because he's staring at him, he didn't wanna cause a falter...

'Should I go up to him...?' Changbin thought to himself, pacing back and forth in the bathroom. 'Would he find me weird?' His heartbeat quickened as he dwelled on the topic at hand, walking faster in a pace. Seconds then, the bathroom door swung open and Changbin stood there with widened eyes. Felix. Standing there with disheveled eyes, open tears leaking from those hazelnut coffee colored eyes.

"Shit.." Felix muttered as he was about to turn around. Changbin reached up and stopped the other. "Felix, w-what—" Feeling a tingling feeling on his hand as it forcefully flew to the right, he widened his eyes in concern. "Don't touch me."

"Felix, look at me. Talk to me. I may not know you but I see you. Okay? I-I see you.." Changbin quickly spoke, dropping his arm from the others shoulder. "I noticed how you've been feeling down lately. We've never talked before but— I want you to know I'm here for you. I-I understand that feeling. Having to force yourself to seem natural around other people, having to hide yourself." Felix turned around as more tears spilled from his eyes, slowly walking towards Changbin, pulling him into his embrace.

"It's so hard keeping it up... It's so damn hard."

"I know, Felix... You just gotta find a cure to it, gotta try to stay happy. It's all we can do."

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

♡˗ˏ✎ I am so depressiNG iM soRrY
          Next update will be something
          happY. I'm running out of ideas
          so I'm watching some kdramas
          to get some ideas. lMao