Chapter 1

Seokjin was a little bit drunk, but he thought he can go to a club once a year. It was his best friend's, Yoongi's birthday. They were high school students, it was Yoongi's and Jin's last year. The others were younger than them. Yoongi was always lazy as hell so they didn't even understand how did he pass the exams every year, maybe it was the effect of Jimin, because he didn't let anything to Yoongi if his grades are become shit. Well, about Jimin... first everyone thinks he is innocent and he is very weak, but in fact, he was everything but not innocent... he always making his alpha blushing, he is very good at fighting... and well... did you see those arms and thights? What about his abs? There is our Hoseok too he is an alpha, but he acts like an omega, he is always smiling and he is very innocent, but if he gets angry there is another personality inside him, how he calls, "he become a true alpha". And of course our cutie pie, our princess, Kim Seokjin, who is the oldest in this group. He is the most beautiful and the most innocent thing what I've ever seen. Almost every alpha wants him to himself, not just because of his look... well, his dad is a very rich and famous person, he is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in South Korea. But back to what happened to our Jinnie that night.

He was dancing and looked beautiful even if he was drunk as hell. Jimin and Yoongi were about to leave to make a 'private party' to Yoongi and Hoseok was about to conquer an omega who was in her heat. They didn't even noticed what is happening to their hyung. While he was dancing someone grabbed his waist so violently. He wanted to escape, but he couldn't. He wanted to shout, but that someone covered his mouth with his hand. Jin wasn't strong enough to escape and that someone, that alpha just simply picked him up and brought him an alley what was so close to the nightclub where Hoseok was, who could save him. He tied Jin's hands together and he placed a tape to those beautiful lips, and than he turned that beautiful sobbing mess to face him.

"You're beautiful, baby..." whispered the alpha while he started to unfasten the omega's belt. He showed a sick smile to Jin, and he pulled down our omega's pants. "You will be mine tonight and I will breed you... you can't do anything because you are too weak, and no one will help you..."

Jin started to fight against the alpha, but he was right, Jinnie was too weak to protect himself. The alpha grabbed Jin's leg, what was shaking so badly, and he pulled his cock inside Jin so fast and so violently. Jin was hurt. He wanted to shut, but he couldn't, the only thing what he could do was hoping that someone will save him, but the alpha was right again and nobody helped him. There were people who saw them, but they didn't care. Well, it was the part of their soicety... when an omega went to parties that shouted that he/she is a bitch... everyone thought that they're in their heat, and wanted to be fucked. Since that time Seokjin thougth the same, but now what was happening to him he thouth he was bad... he judged those omegas too soon. He didn't know when he stopped to fight against the alpha, neither when stopped to cry, but he was in pain and he bled. The alpha was even wilder when he could sense the metalic, pungent smell of blood, he started to move faster and faster, while Jin's whole body started to shaking. It didn't take much time, the alpha knotted him and he left as fast as he appeared. Jin wasn't able to stand, his knees ceased to serve and he fell to the ground. It was cold outside, it was March and it was 2.45 am... he was a sobbing mess, and nobody stopped to help him. He was sitting at the cold ground and he felt how the blood and that alpha's pleasure leaking from his butt. He didn't knw what to do, but suddenly Hoseok appeared.

"Oh my god, Hyung! What happened to you?!" asked Hoseok in a trembling voice. He helped to dress up his hyung and he untied the rope from Jinnie's wrists. Jin ripped of the tape of his mouth, he didn't even care if he hurt himself and those plump lips started to bleeding.

"Could you give me a lift, Hobie?" asked Jin, while he forced a smile.

"Sure, Hyung." said Hoseok and they went to the younger one's motorbike. He drove home his hyung, and he went in the house with him.

"Young master?!" shouted a maid when he saw the pale Jin."Do you need a doctor?"

"I just want to sleep..." whispered Jin and he went upstairs. Hoseok went to Jin's dad's company and burst into his office.

"What's wrong with the kids nowadays?" murmured Jin's dad, Kim Namjung. "Just split out Hoseok and go home."

"Someone raped your son." said Hoseok while he was staring at the floor. "I don't know who was it, we just weren't watching for a minute and Jin disappeared... when I found him he was bleeding."

"Where is he now?!" asked Kim Namjung with a calm impression on his face.

"He is at home." said Hoseok. "I don't want to be croaker, but there is a chance he is pregnant..."

"Well, I already talked about with one of my friends and he wants to marry him." said Namjung, while he started to work again. "He will be kind to my son."

Hello everyone! This is the first time I'm writing in English, but I hope you enjoyed it.

And I don't know how to tell, but I started to write in English because of  czkatelyn ... so I hope you will enjoy the whole story. Well, I know for u the ships are not the same always as me, you know the other one is the top or the bottom, but I hope you will read this story.