Authors Note

2019 Note:
Dear Reader.

Welcome to Cuphead and Sonic, a book I've been working on since Late 2018! Some of these chapters are small, mostly because I was a little lazy at the time, I'm trying to sort of, combine chapters, I guess. You can skip this lengthy section of you need to, but I'm just saying... I'm trying to make the chapters longer.

Cuphead and Sonic is a crossover obviously between Sonic the Hedgehog and Cuphead, two very decent challenging games. I was thinking of doing a Sonic crossover, but couldn't find any that weren't already done by the fandom. I saw a fan art piece about Sonic in the Cuphead's 1930s aspect. That made me have the idea for a concept that became Cuphead and Sonic. I can't find the original prototype, sadly, but I tried and tried, but as detailed as I remember, I could recreate it if you wanted too.

I didn't realize what this would mean until I started creating it, the first few drafts sucked, like seriously. Cuphead Texts was also in production around this time, so I had to cram each release on schedule. I use a lot of inspiration, from small books, like Mugman's Snap by GoldenFreddo (which, sadly was deleted), or big books, like Cuphead In: Fate Will Find You, by HaleyBurns7.

So anyway, enjoy!

-AlexSaldivarGames

2020 Note:

So... The chapters are small because I was about 10-11 when I wrote this, so, please enjoy!