The Glitch in the Matrix

2 MONTHS EARLIER

Shadow walked into The Devil's hideout. "What do ya want from me!?" Shadow asked, angrily. "I want to make a deal with you..." The Devil snickered. "What is it?" Shadow asked, feeling Unconfortable. "I want your friends' souls!" The Devil yelled. "Isn't it obvious?!" "Why should I?" Shadow sassed, only increasing the demon's anger.

"Alright, you leave me no choice.." The Devil said. All you could hear.. was Shadow's fateful scream.. "That took care of him.. He is in limbo now.." The Devil explained to Dice. Where Shadow was standing.. was a pile of dust. "What did you do to him? He could have been useful to our cause??" Dice questioned.. "Oh.. he's not dead," The Devil said.. "He is just.. in limbo until he agrees to our deal" "Deal? What Deal?" Dice asked. "Let me explain..." The Devil said as he suddenly turned back time...

kwnwbegwsusnwvegwhggs vhbdsjdsjaaj "sa'jshanaehhjsjdn "hi.." Dice Devil Cuphead Sonic Tails..

"Where are we" Dice asked, a;though hi3 wor4s w3r3 jumbl3d up. "We are in.. the flow of time. You know, I would completely destroy time if I could, especially those blasted cups!.. But that power was tooken.. I can only go to the past and back.." Th3 Devil 3xpl4in3d. Th3 Devil brought D!ce to 5 months before.

7 MONTHS BEFORE SONIC SPEED

"Alright, let's roll.." Shadow said as he rolled the dice. Snake Eyes, had happened. "SNAKE-" The Devil started. "Sorry, Devil, what ya don't know about me..." Shadow said with a snap, he suddenly disappeared. "What? WHAT!!?" The Devil boomed angrily. "OH NO YOU DON'T WHERE DID HE GO!!?"

"Wow" D!ce said, n0t kn0w!ng th!s st0ry. They went back to where they came from.....

PRESENT DAY

"AHH!" Tails screamed, as he woke up. Sonic and Knuckles woke up in a blink of an eye. "What's wrong little bro?" Sonic asked, worried. "I think I know what happened to Shadow...." Tails said, his eyes full of worry...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE DEVIL'S IN OUR WORLD?!" Sonic yelled at Cuphead, who was already planning something. "H-hey, c-calm d-down, It wasn't Cuphead f-fault!" Grim tried to reason.. "Yeah, please stop.." Weepy said. "Yeah, maybe you should calm down, Sonic" Knuckles said, he knew trickery, in fact, he'd been tricked multiple times before. Angel Island (Sonic 3), Those emeralds in the human world (Sonic X), etc.

"Um.. sonic, no need to yell..." Cuphead said. "We have reached an impass.." Mugman said. "Well, I don't like it, when super mega demons come and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!" Sonic yelped.

Then suddenly, Cuphead noticed a brown thing in the rocks. "What is this?" Cuphead said, picking it up. Cuphead looked at the mysterious object..

JOURNAL: OPEN IN THE NEARBY FUTURE: 1939!

"What the? What is this" Cuphead said, they opened it, only to gibberish, it said 29nsnwieIAMED. "WHAT THE?!" They all shouted, except Knuckles. "Whoever finds this..." Knuckles started. Everyone looked at Knuckles. "What?" He asked, confused. "Dude? You can understand that?!" Sonic asked, surprised. "Yeah, I thought you guys could too?" Knuckles said, still the slightest confused why they were surprised. "Well, k-keep r-reading, Kn-nuckles!" Grim said. "Okay okay... Whoever finds this..." Knuckles read

"To Reader:
Whoever finds this, my name is William Figgins. You guys are probably wondering, who hid this behind a military base camp? Well, we are in World War ll. You might seem a little confused. If you look around, you will find scattered stuff, if you dig, you will be able to find rare artifacts, althought I'm a little bit worried, on who finds this. I don't want people getting wrong info, they may seem too freaked out. If you are a bad, plz put this back where you found it, if not, keep reading! I-"