Life of a Traitor

Amy looked at Sonic as he lay in his bed. Amy groaned, wishing she could turn back time. Sonic suddenly started shaking in pain. "SONIC!" Amy yelled, hoping he would awake, but she was far from right based on what was going on in the hedgehog's head.

Sonic looked around, not sure where he was. "Hello?" He asked, it was a purple and blue shade, Sonic had been stumbling to move. "Errgh!" He yelled as he got pushed back. "Hello hedgehog..." A odd voice said. "Y-you..." Sonic stuttered as he tried to find his words again, confused. Sonic loomed on in pain as he looked around this shade of color. It was odd, but it also looked very familiar, as if he had been here before. "You wanna know what would've happened?" The voice snarled, now seeming angry. "W-what are you talking about?" Sonic asked, encouraged something bad was gonna happen..

Sonic looked on as yellow-piercing eyes revealed themselves. Sonic could tell exactly who it was. "Where are my friends!?" Sonic yelled, more angry than the demon himself. The Devil got taken aback by this comment, had this blue hedgehog really gotten more angry than he had? How? "Well?" Sonic asked, calming down. The Devil snickered, as he knew this hedgehog had been faking him out. "You're scared, aren't you..?" The Devil said, sounding threatening. "I'm not scared of y-you!" Sonic lied, stuttering along the way. "Come on hedgehog," The Devil exclaimed, now smiling "We all know you want Tails and Knuckles back, well too bad that won't happen!"

Sonic hated this unforgivable creature. He could see the demon's smile in the dark. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Sonic yelled with an angry roar. "Huh?" The Devil said suddenly, had Sonic roared? The demon smiled, he knew the effect was working. Sonic suddenly felt a zip in his body, he screamed in agony. "W-what did you do?" Sonic asked. "Don't ask me.... ask Amy" The demon smirked

"What?" Sonic asked, now freaking out. Amy DID do something to him, but what? "What did you do to her?" Sonic asked, more enraged as he stepped closer to the demon. "She isn't Amy, anymore.... they only think she is." The Devil explained. "LEAVE HER ALONE YOU-" Sonic started, but then realized something that broke him.

Meanwhile, The Devil grinned harder than ever, Sonic's eyes turned red as they were white. He was now seeing things that t#3Y c0u!d^'T. At least that's what Sonic knew. Sonic tried to break free from the grasp he was in, to no avail. The Devil knew the possession was working. "L...l....let m...me g....gooo..." Sonic now said in a raspy voice. The Devil smiled. His soul was also now trapped in the time warp. "L...l....llll.....h...how?" Sonic asked, shaking. He suddenly saw a pink thing in the distance... Amy...

"A...a...amy... p..p......p........please..." Sonic said, close to going limp. "Goodbye, forever..." Amy finally smirked. Sonic looked at her in disbelief. Sonic finally choked out something.

"W....w....what h..ha....ve y...oo...u d.....oooo....n...ee?"

"What have I done?" Amy shrieked. Sonic gasped in surprise. "Ever since you saved me in Stardust Speedway, I've tried to love you! But you've always neglected me!"

"t...th...at's n...ot t...rue..." Sonic managed to choke out, he suddenly lay limp. Amy looked at him and smiled. "You'll be mine forever" She whispered in his ear in a trance-like way...

Amy looked on with a worried face. "Wake up, Sonic!" She yelled. Cuphead and Mugman ran in the room. Mugman gasped, and let out a startled cry. "What?" Amy asked, then she saw Sonic, whom had gone still. "Sonic!" She yelled. "No, not that, that!" Cuphead yelled. Amy turned with surprise and saw Sonic's feet, which were now a darker shade of blue. "Oh, no... he's gone too..." Mugman realized. Sonic suddenly awoke, and lay to his side. "Sonic! You're-"

"S...t....a..y aw...ay.." The hedgehog said, looking into Amy's eyes, or rather yet, her soul. Amy expressed this as a warning. "Y...you l...lie...d t..to a..all of us..." The darker hedgehog said to Amy. Cuphead and Mugman suddenly remembered the spark they had once had before. "What are you talking about, Sonic?" Mugman asked in an unexpectedly calm fashion. "I-" Sonic started

CRACK

Sonic screamed. He fell back on the bed in a crumpled state. "Sonic! Speak to us!" Mugman yelled, getting misty-eyed. Mugman suddenly saw Sonic's gloves. His hands. They had been turned into claws. Sonic let out a glitched state of laugh. Sonic's shade of blue got darker. His eyes turned dimmer and yellow. His frown turned into a wicked smile, his teeth turned to fangs. "No!" Mugman screamed as he saw Sonic, or at least, what was left of the blue hedgehog. Amy suddenly smiled. "A-amy?" Mugman asked.

"Oh, my little Sonic," She started, "At least you'll be with your team now... but, in a more evil way..." Sonic grinned and snickered, seemingly in agreement. "Amy? You did something didn't you!" Cuphead accused, getting ready to fire. Amy smiled, and suddenly lurched over and disappeared. Sonic looked at the two frightened boys and smiled. He then ran off, leaving a trail of fire as he left. Cuphead looked at Mugman in sorrow. "What are we gonna do now?" Mugman asked, "We lost Sonic..." "All because of that... that.. Amy girl!" Cuphead explained angrily. "Well, let's head out, Cuphead... we got a long way to go..." Mugman said, drooping like a dog. "Where are we going...?" Cuphead asked, confused...

"Angel Island"