A Dragon and a Echidna

Grim felt weird in the head. So did Baroness. Knuckles had introduced himself already. The rest were somewhere else. He said Cuphead and Mugman were with a hedgehog, and a fox. Although the weird part, this hedgehog could run super fast, and the fox could fly, because he had two tails! Grim thought Knuckles was nuts..... until he saw the photo. But Knuckles could glide and climb up walls. Grim suddenly looked and he saw a onion figure... Weepy.

Knuckles said he knew where the rest were except Wally, Hilda, and Rumor Honeybottoms. Knuckles said the hedgehog's name was Sonic, and the fox's name was Miles (but you could call him "Tails", which was pretty self-explainatory...) Weepy finally came to. Knuckles started explaining what was happening. But Weepy seemed to have known already "How could you have known? You were passed out!" Knuckles asked. "I guess, my system i-is for remembering other important things..." Weepy explained. "This is weird!" Grim yelped. "well then, we ain't gonna get anywhere!" Knuckles yelped. "I gotta go talk to Sonic and Tails, I'll be back!" Knuckles yelped as he glided away, leaving Grim and Weepy all alone. "Grim... you don't where you'll start do you.."

"no..."