Fate Between Two Realities

Where am I... how did I get here?!

Tails could see himself shaking. He looked at Sonic, who was resting. His soul was being put back.. but not in a good way. The Devil had been talking about turning Tails evil. Tails shuttered... he knew The Devil was going along with this. "Sonic, look out!" Tails tried to scream. He knew Sonic, Knuckles, and the rest would have a horrible fate like him if he went in his now cursed body. "Tails" was now a monster. Tails and "Tails" could see each other now. "Tails" was the Devil's evil version of him. Tails wanted to scream as he realized it. Uh... he shook in fear. "SONIC, KNUCKLES, CUPHEAD GET OUT OF THERE!!!" Tails screamed but his voice was cut off.

"Tails" looked at Tails and smiled. Tails saw his demented form and screamed. "Tails" teeth were fangs, his white body covered in something that was red, but it wasn't blood... It was something else. It was something he had seen in his workshop. Tails started breathing heavily. "Tails" claws were sharp... so very sharp. Suddenly, "Tails" let out a shriek and lunged at him. Tails screamed.

"Tails" woke up excitedly, knowing he had took their dear friend. Sonic woke with a startle. "Little bro!!" Sonic yelled, teary-eyed, "You're here? How! I thought your soul was tooken??" Everyone was awake now and excited to see their fox was okay. "What was it like?" Cuphead asked. "O-oh... I couldn't feel anything" "Tails" said. Sonic then noticed it, "little bro... your eye is glowing yellow..."

Everyone gasped, "Get away from him, that's the Devil's eyes!!!" Cuphead yelled. "W-what's going on with your eyes, T-tails?" Grim asked as he walked up. "Tails" suddenly scraped him in the stomach. "OW!" Grim whimpered in pain. A bit of blood dripped out of his wound. "Grim! Are you alright??" Knuckles asked with genuine concern.. "I think I'm f-fine" Grim said, whimpering. "Tails" looked at Sonic, who had became paralyzed with fear and doubt.

"Tails, snap out of it!" He cried out. "Tails" lunged at the blue hedgehog, who quickly dodged the attack. "Tails" growled as he grew his fangs and turned fully evil. "HAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHWUEHJSHEJQWSKEJSJ!" He laughed.

Tails could see the horror in Sonic's eyes. He needed to get a message to him.

"s-sonic?" He tried. Sonic stopped. "Wait? Tails?!" Sonic asked. Tails smiled, he could hear him. "P-please, I-I'm trapped... please, help me!" He cried out.

Sonic looked and saw the demented fox's eyes well up with water. He was actually crying, Sonic looked in terror as he saw his poor friend's horror in this demon's eyes.

Then suddenly, "Tails" snapped back to reality, he said something too cryptic for Tails to understand, Sonic wondered if it was a message to his friendly counterpart.

"Æóûþá²ëýçà²ó²ôýýþ¾²æý²ñýÿ÷²ðóñù²óüö²ó²ôýýþ²æý²à÷æçàü¼²Û²ÿûõúæ²úóä÷²æý²÷üö²ëýç²áýýü" "Tails" said. "What does he mean?" Sonic asked himself. "Tails" suddenly laughed and disappeared. Sonic wanted to bawl, but he knew Knuckles would try to taunt him (even though Knuckles didn't want to do anything of the sort). Mugman got Grim band-aided up. His wound getting worse, it had turned purple.

"I don't know what to do here, Knuckles..." Sonic admitted. "please.. you're the commander.. We need you.." Knuckles looked at Sonic, already pressured from the "Tails" encounter. "I-i.." Knuckles said, tears forming. "K-knuckles, please say you got something..." Weepy said. "I... I.. I don't know" Knuckles said. Knuckles was at a loss for words, his ideas were poor, the master emerald and his power were gone, and he had failed as a guardian. Why be a commander if he's not a good leader?

The time anomaly machine was working perfectly. The fate between two realities were gonna happen soon. Sonic and Cuphead's worlds would be destroyed. Everyone in it would be alienated or enslaved. Soon everyone would be bots.Sonic and Cuphead won't do anything about it...

"We can't give up" Sonic said. "But we will be killed soon" Weepy said, stuttering. "Don't worry we will find a way out of this.." Knuckles agreed, beginning to smile. "Let's go team!" Sonic said. "Guys, he's right!" They heard the real Tails say..through walls, for some reason

Sonic looked at Knuckles. "Alright everyone in" Sonic said as he put his hand in the middle. Knuckles, Cuphead, Mugman, Grim, and Weepy did the same. "3...2.......1" Sonic said as they all jumped into the air.

"VICTORY!"

"Right team, let's go!" Sonic said, excited for the new members of the resistance.

Tails looked at his team, proud. "Tails" couldn't do anything to stop this resistance from disbanding

"The machinery has almost been completed, egg-face" The Devil said. "Don't call me that!" Eggman shouted. The Devil rolled his eyes as he flipped the switch. 6 streams of radiant, almost hypnotizing light beamed throughout the warehouse and into the sky. Eggman looked shockingly, as faulty wire did something wrong as electric started bursting.

That's when it burst. The sparks died down after a little bit. "We got our demons to get over here, they'll be joining us soon.." The Devil remarked, smirking.

Sonic, Knuckles, Cuphead, Mugman were walking to the court. "Are you sure it was a good idea to keep Grim and Weepy on lookout?" Sonic asked. "Yes, Sonic.. Besides, they were pretty excited about it." Knuckles answered. "Yeah!" Mugman said. "I'm glad things are getting back on track." Cuphead beamed. "Yeah... me too" Mugman said, but he had one of those feelings where it was like one of those "something is gonna go bad here" feelings. But little did Mugman know, he would be too correct.

Grim and Weepy looked at the edge of the forest. However, they kind of lied when they said they had been "brave enough" to do this job, they were just trying to live up to their role. Grim suddenly heard rustling through the bushes, a bear or a peacock, or hopefully a cat.. "Hey, Weeps" he whispered, pointing at the shaking bush. "W-what do you think it is..?" Weepy said.

That "thing" ran out of the bushes. The last thing Grim and Weepy remembered were screaming...

Sonic, Knuckles, Cuphead and Mugman scavenged along. "Ow.. my back hurts.." Cuphead complained. Then suddenly, they heard a scavenging sound.. "Hm.." Sonic said, he froze, all he did was grab Knuckles, Cuphead, and Mugman at the same time and burst-ed (IDK If that made sense XD). "Sonic, what the h-" Knuckles started. "I know you're saying heck and I saw something.. It looked weird." Sonic explained...

Grim and Weepy looked around, they had been captured, although not knowing how. The Devil loomed in front of them. "Where are they?!" The Devil asked. "C-cuphead and M-mugman?" Grim asked. "YES YOU FOOLS!!!" The Devil yelled. "N-no, I would never tell you.." Grim said. "Very well..." The Devil said, his eye glowing more and more. The two fugitives screamed. "W-whats h-happening to ussss?" Grim asked terrified of what he saw. "Oh.. you're just transform....." The Devil said before Grim faded out

"Boss!" A voice said, "It's too late for Grim and Weepy, they've already been transformed!!" It said with a laugh.. This voice wasn't Eggman, nor the Devil. It was Unknown. "Hmm... seems like 5 out of 7 emeralds have been found. 4 by Sonic and his team, but one old coot has the other! What do we do?!" He asked. "Oh.. don't worry, Sally.. We'll get Team Sonic and that coot soon, just you wait!"

Cuphead and Sonic [Book 1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara