New Faces

"Uhh.. bro.."

Cuphead got up, while Mugman was still coming to. "Hello, are you okay?" A soft voice asked. Cuphead still saw a tad bit of pink. He had millions of questions, Are they dead, was that the end of the world, Are they in heaven? Cuphead hoped none of them were yes. The pink was now gone. Cuphead felt light in his head. Had their milk spilled? Then suddenly, milk started pouring in his head. Cuphead heard... talking...

"Do it easy little bro, their probably very dizzy"
"But Sonic, they're cups, with bodies!"

"We'll figure out what to do with em' later! I'll pour in milk on the red one. You get the blue."

"Okay, Sonic!"

A minute later, Cuphead heard Mugman start groaning as well. Mugman looked a little hurt. Cuphead still didn't know who was helping them, but whoever they were, they were being really nice even though Cuphead and Mugman had crashed into their house. They need the milk to not get sick. The milk was sticky so it would stay in. Cuphead and Mugman woke up in a bed, they were in some sort of shack. "Sonic, they're finally up!!" The soft voice yelped."Who's Sonic?" Cuphead thought to himself, He'd never heard of a Sonic in Inkwell Isle, Where were the rest? But standing before Cuphead, was a orange fox. He looked about 20 pounds. But the weirdest part, he had two tails....

And then.... Sonic stepped into the room. "Ahh, you guys are awake.." Sonic said. "Who.. are... you... two...?" Mugman asked in a daze. "I'm Sonic The Hedgehog!" Sonic answered. "And I'm Miles Prower, but my friends call me Tails!" The fox said. "Hello Sonic and Miles, I'm Mugman" Mugman said. "You can call me Tails if ya like!" Miles or Tails said. "I'm Cuphead" Cuphead said, at least to not be rude. Sonic was dusting, and he started talking to Cuphead, "You two are probably wondering where your other friends are, well the others took them. Knuckles is a red echidna, Mighty is a brownish-red armidillo, Ray is a flying squirel. I'm a fast hedgehog, and Tails is a flying fox! Your friends are with them, although i'm sorry to say this, three of them got.... captured..." Sonic explained. "CAPTURED?!" Mugman yelped, surprised. "By who?" Cuphead asked. "By Eggman, his belly looks like an egg, he captured a bird, bee and a human blimp" Sonic explained. "Hilda, Rumor and Wally...." Cuphead realized....

"We'll get them back.... But for now, you guys must rest, that fall took a lot of.... milk out of you" Tails said. "No, we gotta find em'" Cuphead said, getting out of his seat. "You guys go get Knuckles, then, i'll help ya, Tails will help ya friends.." Sonic said. Cuphead and Mugman nodded, then everyone went their seprate ways to find a way back to Inkwell Isle...