The "Reuniting"

Hmm... he's planning something.. but what is it?

That was the question Knuckles couldn't seem to shake. The Master Emerald meant everything to him, but Eggman and This.. devil wanted it. Knuckles didn't know why. Sonic could tell his curiosity, even when Knuckles had doubted it multiple times now. Mugman had the same feeling as Knuckles, but less severe. Suddenly they heard a scream.. two screams coming from their base. "Oh no.." Cuphead realized. "GRIM AND WEEPY!" They all said together as they all rushed back...

Shrill whimpering came from their spot which they had left Grim and Weepy standing. Knuckles was the first to enter, he screamed. "What's wrong, Knux?!" Sonic asked, concerned. Knuckles utterly pointed. Everyone looked, and then they saw them...

Grim had spikes on his back, and his fangs were even scarier, they were blood-red. Grim had red slime oozing out of his stomach, as if he had been punched and it was bleeding from the wound, which he hadn't been punched, and there was no wound either. He had.... yellow eyes. Grim wasn't here anymore. "Grim" could see anyone from a 50-mile radius.

"Weepy" didn't seem to play nice, either. Half of his skin was ripped, but not bleeding, you could just see the onion from the inside. Weepy's nose turned a much darker purple then it was suppose to. Weepy smiled and let out a huge laugh. Knuckles muttered something undecipherable, he looked shocked and a little scared. "What did you say?" Sonic asked, curiosity getting the better like usual.

Knuckles stopped short and looked at Sonic stunned, he looked like he'd been shocked. "The Master Emerald.." he replied shaking. "Something is wrong.. we arent suppose to be here.. everyone we have to leave!!!" He warned, now terrified.

Everyone started running, not needed to be told twice. They ran miles, seeming to take days (not really). Knuckles fell on his back.. "I-i-i" He said, confused..

Sonic and Cuphead looked at Knuckles as Knuckles passed out. "KNUCKLES!!!!" Sonic screamed, he couldn't afford to lose another member of their team.. but Sonic suddenly got that gut feeling too. "U-uh.." He started. "Sonic, are you okay!?" Mugman asked, terrified. "Hm.. I" he said as he passed out, he could see things, visions, everything before he did.....

Knuckles looked confused. Where am I, he thought as he looked around. "Knuckles?" A tiny voice asked. "T-tails..?" Knuckles asked, again. "Knuckles, where are you!" A different voice asked. "Sonic?" Knuckles asked. Sonic ran over to him. "Where are we?" He asked. "I don't know.." Knuckles answered in surprise of seeing Sonic. "S-sonic, Knuckles!" A voice yelled. They both looked in that direction. "Get ready..." Sonic said to Knuckles, who clenched his fists as they walked over to the shadowy figure, they stumbled upon who it was.

"TAILS!" They both yelped. "Sonic, Knuckles!" Tails said with a smile on his face. They hugged each other like it was nothing. "How did you... get here?" Knuckles asked with curiosity. "Well, the first time I was afraid... but now..." Tails said. Sonic saw the light in his eye, he knew that wasn't- "YOU'LL JOIN HIM!!!!!!!!!!" Tails yelled with a booming voice all of a sudden. "Tails? What's-" Knuckles started.

"Tails" turned into The Devil. "Hello, hedgehog and echidna!" The Devil yelled. "What's going on?!" Knuckles asked. "The Devil tricked us!" Sonic yelled. "Enjoy your.. SLUMBER" The Devil yelled before saying a spell,

"Áýüûñ²óüö²Ùüçñùþ÷á²æàóââ÷ö²ôýà÷ä÷à²ûü²æúûá²â÷óñ÷ôçþ²áþçÿð÷ྲÆóûþá²ûá²õýü÷¾²æú÷ë²åûþþ²ð÷²æýý¼²Áýÿ÷æúûüõ²ûá²åàýüõ³²Æú÷²åýàþö²åûþþ²ð÷²æú÷ûàá³²Çüö÷àáæóüö¾²ñúûþö¼²Ëýç²åûþþ²ð÷²æàóââ÷ö²ÔÝÀ×Ä×À³³³³³³³³³³³Áþçÿð÷à²ö÷÷â¾²Áþçÿð÷à²ûü¾²ëýçà²öýýÿ²åûþþ²ð÷²ÅÛÆÚÛÜÒ³±¶ÌÒº³³Ò¶'Ì·Òº ¡¥¡ÅÛÙÓÁØÕÇÚ×Àª ¡ÛÃÀÖÚÝ¡ª©ç÷« âÀÇ"

"What does that mean?!" Sonic yelled before getting a sickening twist in his stomach. "OW!" Knuckles yelled, meaning he could feel it too. "What gives?". The Devil laughed. "You never go away, so I have to teach you a lesson!" The Devil boomed out, laughing. Sonic held onto reality. But, he swore, in the corner of his eye, he saw Knuckles' eyes glow red.

Sonic was thrown back to a tree. "ow.." he said, very weak. "Sonic, are you alright" Mugman asked, seeing Sonic's tears. "W-we... lost Knuckles..." Sonic said. Everyone gasped, "Oh no!" Cuphead yelled. Sonic knew it was only him, Cuphead, and Mugman. Sonic started to cry.. "Sonic, please don't.." Mugman tried to comfort him. Sonic curled up into a ball and spin dashed away, crying "SONIC! COME BACK!" Cuphead and Mugman screamed. Sonic ran off into the deep woods, crying. He just needed to be alone.. He had lost the people that he cared most about. "Tails.. Knuckles..." He said to himself..

"I'm so sorry..."