The Two-Tailed Twin

Sonic looked at the gray fox, knowing Devil would pay, Eggman was no excuse either... He groaned, he had been up all night, tossing and turning about his poor, poor friend. He also knew he had a thousand more worries. He had to protect his remaining friends. He had to worry about that Cup and Mugs grandpa. Lastly, The Devil and Eggman. Sonic was filled with determination.. if anything, they'd be fools to rip Team Sonic apart..

Right?

Tails was getting sick of this, The Devil and Eggman had been arguing for hours already. He knew Sonic was no fool either. Some thing was gonna happen, but it wasn't gonna be nice... Tails cringed at the thought.. knowing Sonic would come. Time seemed to pass slowly for him now that his soul was sold, and the deed had been done. But he heard sonething that made him shake...

"Alright Dice!" The Devil yelled "Step One. We got rid of Tails. Check. Step two is next... we need to... make his evil clone..."

Tails looked in fright as he could hear those words "NO!" He yelled, or at least tried.

"Once Tails is gone and Sonic is too depressed to fight, NOTHING CAN STOP US!!!!"

Laughter, cold blooded, evil laughter....

"Alright, Dice. I need time to regain control.. We will start the procedure midnight tonight!!" The Devil boomed. "And don't let me down..."

Tails could now feel fright. Team Sonic and Cuphead had a little bit of time left to win.

But alas, since time could speed up.. it was midnight in what felt like a minute. "LETS PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Devil roared so loudly that Tails screamed in agonizing pain. Tails didn't know what was going on.. but he was being pulled back into his body... not in a good way... Tails looked at his body and said one word.

"Sonic".....