TWO

"Stop staring at me." 

"You're my best friend, I'm allowed to stare at you awkwardly all I want." 

"Please stop." 

"Noona, we need to talk about this. The last day to RSVP for the reunion is today, and I already bought tickets and booked my hotel for the weekend." 

"Great. I hope you and Namjoon have a great time." 

"Babe." I heard from the other end. My eyes flicked up to see Namjoon looking at me, and not Yoongi. "Why are you not going?" 

"I don't want to go." I said shoveling more food in my mouth. "Plus, Jimin and I have practice. I can't leave him for 5 days to train those monkeys on his own." 

"You're full of shit. The idol group is on vacation, and won't be back until five days AFTER the reunion is over. I checked."

My eyes flicked back over to my so called 'best friend' and I gave him a dirty look. "I'm not going." 

There was a weird silence in the room and I kept my eyes down on my food when I heard Yoongi speak gain. 

"Is this about Kim Seokjin?" 

"Yoongi..." 

"It is isn't it?" 

"Who?" Namjoon asked. 

"Don't you lie to me." Yoongi said his voice a little louder. 

"Yoongi, I'm not going." 

"Yes, you are." 

"No, I'm not. I'm not booking a hotel, and I'm not purchasing tickets." 

"I already book a hotel for you, and I bought two extra tickets so you can bring a date. You're fucking going." 

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"YOONGI!" 

"YOU'RE GOING!" 

I picked up my water cup and threw it on him. I was fuming. I was not going to the god damn reunion. I would not, in no way shape or form be seeing Jin. Not a chance. No. I stared back into his glaring eyes, shocked that I poured the cold water on him. The room was in silence once again until I heard a soft chuckle from the other side of the table. 

I turned my head slowly to see Namjoon giggling immensely in his seat, his hands on his face and his shoulders shaking up and down. His laughing slowly got louder and louder before he started to sob in laughter. He bent his body and pointed at Yoongi. "Oh my god that is the best thing I have ever seen!" he laughed. 

Yoongi stared at him hard, and I tried to sneak away from the table but before I was able to, Yoongi's ninja like speed, grabbed my wrist keeping me there. "I am going to forget, for now, that this happened. But you are going." 

"I told you I'm not going." I replied trying to not laugh at the water dripping down his face.

"Seriously." He said pulling me to sit next to him. "Is this about Jin? Are you really not going to go because he would be there?" 

"Please stop this. I don't want to go, how many times do I have to tell you?" 

"Until you tell me the whole truth." 

I sighed and put my bowl down. My forehead on the table, I groaned annoyed that he wouldn't just let it go. "Are you not going to let this go?" 

"Noona...are you...are you still in love with him?"