FOURTEEN

Other than the management transition, things were pretty much back to normal. My nightmares were few and far between, but they seemed to have not been so bad as of late. Maybe I did get a little closure from the reunion. The Cats Eye turned into Key Entertainment and the new owner provided new contracts to the staff. Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok, and myself, got brand new contracts locking us into employment for the next 10 years. Sp@de was guaranteed for the next 5, and the rest of the staff were still on 3-year contract renewal regulations.

It was the first week back from the vacation, and Ivy and I were in the middle of practice when Jimin and Hoseok joined us.

"Looking good ladies!" Jimin shouted over the music.

I got distracted from the moves, jumping at his loud voice, making Ivy stop in her place. "You okay eonnie?"

"I'm fine. Why don't you take a break?"

She nodded and took her water bottle and sat by the mirror scrolling through her phone. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked as Hobi gave me my own water.

"Jimin is showing me around. I owe you both, I cant believe you scored me a 10 year contract." He huffed.

"You deserve it." I nodded.

"You do." Jimin agreed.

"Guys, I only get an hour with Ivy, so either watch and be quiet or leave." I said giving Jimin and Hobi a quick kiss to their cheeks.

"How come they get kisses?" I heard next to my head making me jump. I turned to see Ivy standing next to me, and Jimin was giggling. "I don't get one?" She asked turning her cheek towards me.

"Knowing you, you'd move your face, so I'd get your lips instead of your cheek." I replied.

She grinned a seductive grin before stepping back and biting her lip. "You know me so well Unnie."

I rolled my eyes. "Do you want this solo or not?" I asked her in a serious tone.

Her flirty expression left and she stood a little straighter nodding her head. "I do. I'm sorry, I'll stay professional during our hour."

"Good." I replied before turning to the boys giggling at me. "Go watch, or leave. I'm serious, I won't have her distracted because y'all are making noise."

"Fine." Jimin sighed dramatically making both Ivy and I laugh lightly. He took Hoseok by the hand and pulled him to the back of the room in the corner, sitting on some of the chairs.

I turned back towards Ivy who was still grinning at Jimin's childlike behavior. We practiced for another hour, losing track of time before my eyes caught sight of the clock on the wall. I waved at Jimin to stop the music and Ivy was in position huffing and puffing.

"Why didn't you tell me we were going over?"

"I want to get this right. Its my opportunity and I don't want to mess it up."

"Hun, you wont mess it up." I said to her concerned that her usual confidence is not shining. "You are given this opportunity because we know you can do it. Your members know you can do this, you are a good leader and an incredible dancer. Don't push yourself."

She smiled and nodded. "Okay."

"Go home and get some rest. I will see you tomorrow."

"Thanks, Unnie." She leaned over and gave me a gentle hug before leaning back and grabbing her bag. Once she was gone both Jimin and Hobi bounced over to me with big grins.

"You know what would be amazing?" Hobi asked.

"What is that?"

"If we danced together. Too tired?"