THIRTYONE

4 Months Later

"Fuck!" He grunted. 

I had to stop myself from smirking since the tip of his cock was nearly half way down my throat. I held him there moving up and down just slightly, fucking him with my throat. His thighs clenched and his hands gripped the roots of my hair taking a tight hold. I dragged my tongue up his length slowly as I lifted my head away from his pelvis. 

It was sloppy, and wet, and he jerked when I took hold of his cock in my hand. "You want to cum so badly don't you?" I asked him in the most seductive voice I could manage. 

"Y-yes." He nodded. "Oh god." 

I started to stroke him, and placed the tip of him back into my mouth swirling my tongue around. I went faster and harder before I heard him groan out loudly, and his hot cum filled my mouth. It took me by surprise so I didn't prepare myself to swallow making him slip from inside my mouth onto my lips and chin. I continued to stroke him through his orgasm, getting every last ounce of him to squeeze out. 

He was panting, and when he opened his eyes to look at me, I went to wipe my mouth and chin with the back of my hand. Before I could, he stopped me. "No, let me see." I turned up to face him, and I could actually feel the cum dripping from my lip to my chin and off my face. "That is so fucking hot." he breathed before letting go fo my wrist. 

I chucked and grabbed the towel that was hanging next to us to wipe my face, then around his pelvis. "Did you miss me?" I asked sweetly as he leaned again the shower door breathing heavily. 

"Undoubtedly." He said. 

"Well, I will let you finish your shower." I giggled watching him struggle to stand. 

"You don't want to join me?" 

"So happy that you asked!" I replied playfully, pulling my tank top over my head. He watched as I finished getting undressed, but before I could step into the shower I stopped. He was looking at me with a weird expression, and usually after a blow job he was flirty and horny wanting more, so this was unusual. "What?" I asked him. 

"Huh?" 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"You're stunningly beautiful, you know that?" 

"Did you pop a blood vessel in your eye or something after that blow job? I am sweaty, probably smell of airport, and my hair is in a messy bun." I laughed. "Is there something wrong with your eye sight?"

"No." He replied nonchalantly. He reached out and pulled me to him, our naked bodies now up against one another. "There is nothing wrong with my eye sight. You are beautiful all the time. I just thought I should start telling you more." He kissed me below my ear giving me chills, giving a feeling between my legs that started to spark a flame. 

"Well then maybe I should start telling you how handsome you are more often." As I spoke I dragged the palm of my hand up his arms, around his shoulders, and against his neck before my fingers were able to card through his hair. I pulled him a little forward so that I could place a soft kiss to his plump lips, and smiled to him. "I am a very lucky woman." 

He smiled and started to walk backwards into the warm water pulling me along with him. "Not as lucky as I am." He replied. 

Once we were both inside the shower, the door shut, he positioned our bodies under the falling water letting the warmth consume us. He held my back against his chest, his right arm wrapped around my waist and his left hand cupping my face angling my head so that his lips could reach mine.